MacSoft Ships Railroad Tycoon 3
9:37 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
MacSoft today announced it has begun shipping Railroad Tycoon 3 to online and retail stores. The title is expected in stores later this week.
Originally developed by PopTop Software and ported to the Mac by Beenox Studios, Railroad Tycoon 3 allows you to build the ultimate railroad empire. Watch cities grow into thriving metropolises as you carve out your cross-country routes. For the prosperity of thousands will depend on your decisions as you acquire other businesses, dominate industries, and manipulate a realistically simulated stock market in an effort to amass a fortune greater than Vanderbilt.
Here are the system requirements:
• Macintosh computer running OSX v10.2.8 or higherThe IMG Store is currently taking pre-orders for the game. It is available for $48.95. If you're a MacGames DVD subscriber, you'll be able to save 10 percent on this and all orders.
• 400MHz G4 or faster processor (800MHz recommended)
• 256MB RAM
• 32MB or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 2/ATI Radeon recommended) video card
• 120MB free hard drive space
• 8X CD-ROM drive
• local area network or internet connection required for multi-player (56Kbps modem or faster).
Buy Railroad Tycoon 3
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 10, 2004
Thursday, September 9, 2004
Wednesday, September 8, 2004
Tuesday, September 7, 2004
Friday, September 3, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.