Dominions II Updated
8:32 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has released an update to Dominions II: The Ascension Wars. Labeled as version 2.13, this patch contains a large number of balance tweaks and bug fixes, including improved cheat detection, new monster modding commands, and the implementation of basic magic item modding.
Other additions are as follows:
Dominions II is a fantasy-themed turn-based strategy title. Both the 2.13 patch as well as demos for multiple platforms are available for download at Shrapnel Games' site.
Dominions II: The Ascension Wars Demos
- Unit recruit lists are greyed out while besieged.
- Main screen commander scrolling works in full rows only to make it easier to keep track of individual commanders when there are many in the same province.
- Rehiring mercs will start bid at half the usual value.
- Possible to combine more 50% fire/cold resistance items to gain full immunity.
- Primal forest works (summon hamadryad).
- Skratti and Great Warlock available once more.
Buy Dominions II
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 27, 2004
Thursday, August 26, 2004
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Monday, August 23, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.