Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass is available now for purchase at Mac Game Store. The Season Pass collection bundles all four add-on packs for the game for one low price, adding new characters, challenges, and missions to the Pre-Sequel mix.
The mayhem doesnít have to end!Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass is available now for $29.95 (USD).
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass Trailer
Continue the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel experience with the Character & Season pass, featuring more characters, challenges, and missions! Buy the Season Pass and get all four pieces of add-on content for the price of three.
- Mac OS X 10.9.4 or later
- 2.2 GHz Quad Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 13 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 3600 Pro
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel supports the Playstation 4 Dualshock 4, the Playstation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controllers and the Xbox 360 for Windows wired controller
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass
Buy Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass
Pay Your Bionic Dues At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Bionic Dues from Arcen Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The tactical turn-based "roguelite" tasks players with subduing a robot rebellion. Bionic Dues features over 40 unique bots, over 120 missions, and six classes of unit to fill out your squad of four.
Robot rebellions should be quelled by the best of the best. When the best of the best are killed... it's up to you. Subdue the uprising in time, or your corporate overlords nuke the city.Bionic Dues available now for $9.99
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelite with mech customization. Guide multiple classes of Exos through a variety of missions filled with enemy robots that are as buggy as they are angry. This is at least as bad as it sounds. Explore for loot, destroy key robotic facilities, and brace yourself for the final attack by your enemies... just as soon as they can pull it together.
- Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
- Carve your own path: choose 30 to 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
- Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
- Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
- Choose an overall pilot from a roster of six to add a powerful perk that lasts your entire campaign.
- Customize your four Exos with procedurally-generated loot that grants weaponry and defensive upgrades, new abilities, and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Stellar soundtrack by composer Pablo Vega, headlined by the game's title theme "The Home We Once Knew."
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
Buy Bionic Dues
Democracy 3: Clones & Drones Adds Futuristic Obstacles
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Positech Games' Democracy 3: Clones & Drones DLC is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The third DLC expansion for the political strategy game adds new policies, situations, dilemmas and events to the game to simulate the challenges of the immediate future.
What challenges are to come for the politicians of the future? Democracy 3: Clones & Drones is available now for $4.99 (USD).
Democracy 3: Clones & Drones Trailer
Mass unemployment due to the automation of factories? or will this lead to a leisure society and equality? Will ubiquitous drones lead to better law enforcement and less traffic congestion or to widespread crime and infringement of privacy? Should we give the go-ahead to human cloning? will climate change cause problems for our country? Are we going to run out of rare earth metals? or oil...? The people look to YOU for leadership in these turbulent times. Can you keep the country happy and prosperous as we head to the 2020s and beyond?
- Human Cloning Research Grants
- Drone Strike Act
- Electric Cars Initiative
- Climate Change Adaption Fund
- One Child Policy
- Mars Program
- Antibiotics Ban
- Mandatory Microchip Implant
- Home Fabrication Grants
- Rare Earth Metal Mining
- Driverless Car Laws
- Synthetic Meat Research Grants
- Internet Currency Taxation
- Anti-Gravity Research Grants
- Vertical Farm Subsidies
- Electronic Direct Democracy
- Green Electronics Initiative
- International Fusion Research Project
- Farmland Acquisition Program
- Limit Automated Trading
- Automation Tax
Plus new dilemmas, new events and some new simulation data...
- Food crisis
- Drone Protests
- Rare earth crisis
- Real estate bubble
- Luddite Riots
- Antibiotics-Resistant Bacteria
- Water shortage
- Weather Prediction Technology
- Virtual Reality Market Leader
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- Requires Democracy 3 to play
Democracy 3: Clones & Drones
Buy Democracy 3: Clones & Drones
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy Vehicle Pack Rolls Out
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com has announced the release of the Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy Vehicle Pack for Mac and Windows PCs. The pack includes over a dozen "oddball" vehicles like The Sherman Crab anti-mine tank and the Chruchill VII Crocodile flamethrower tank.
The Sherman Crab anti-mine tank is just one of a number of unusual and exciting vehicles included in the Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy Vehicle Pack (for PC and Mac OSX)! How about the Churchill VII Crocodile or the French Char B-2(f) flamethrower tanks? Or the Churchill AVRE with a massive 290mm "Petard" mortar! The CM:BN Vehicle Pack includes over a dozen oddball vehicles that were too fun to leave out of the game.Learn more at the links below.
Combat Mission BFN: Vehicle Pack
The Vehicle Pack requires the base game upgraded to v3.0 but no other modules (however, to access module specific vehicles, that module is required; for example, you canít access the British vehicles if you only have the base game and no modules). It comes with IMPORTANT special installation instructions, which you'll find at the bottom.
The Vehicle Pack doesn't include any missions or campaigns. The vehicles can be used right away in any new QuickBattle or in the editor to make your own scenarios and campaigns.
The Vehicle Pack updates your game engine from v3.00 to v3.10. It includes a number of bug fixes and other improvements to the engine that will also be part of future free patches.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Vehicle Pack includes important updates to our anti-piracy protection and activation system. As such it comes with new instructions for how to install and activate it:
Most importantly, the Vehicle Pack will require you to activate your base game v3.0 as well as any modules you may have in addition to the Pack itself. You will need the v3.0 Upgrade license key for the base game that you received when you purchased the 3.0 Upgrade, and keys from the purchase of each of the modules (for example: the CMBN + Commonwealth Forces Bundle, or the Big Bundle, or any module alone). Re-licensing these after installing the Vehicle Pack is NOT going to use any of your remaining activations.
The way you activate changed, as well. When launching the pack for the first time, you will be prompted to activate the base game. Use the 3.0 Upgrade license key for that. On subsequent launches, the activation screen will NOT appear automatically. To force it to show up and allow you to activate additional components, please use the "Activate" shortcut instead of launching the game. The shortcut will allow you to enter any valid key to unlock additional content, such as modules, packs or upgrades. You will have to do this for each module, upgrade or pack you own. The shortcut can be found on your desktop after installation, or inside the Start>All Programs>Battlefront group on the PC, or inside the Documents folder on the Mac
Detailed activation instructions are available in the ReadMe file available during installation, as well as in the game manual, and in our Knowledgebase.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.