|Wednesday, October 15, 2014|
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Launches Today
6:00 AM | IMG News | 13 comments
Today is the launch day for Gearbox Software and Aspyr Media's Mac version of Borderlands 2: The Pre-Sequel. A simultaneous release with the Windows version, the game gives players the chance to discover the story behind the villainous Handsome Jack in an adventure on the moon.
Discover the story behind Borderlands 2 villain, Handsome Jack, and his rise to power. Taking place between the original Borderlands and Borderlands 2, the Pre-Sequel gives you a whole lotta new gameplay featuring the genre blending fusion of shooter and RPG mechanics that players have come to love.Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is available now for $59.99 (USD).
Float through the air with each low gravity jump while taking enemies down from above using new ice and laser weapons. Catch-a-ride and explore the lunar landscape with new vehicles allowing for more levels of destructive mayhem.
BRING MAYHEM TO THE MOONRequirements:
THE RISE OF HANDSOME JACK
- Feel the moon’s low gravity with every jump and stomp.
- Cause mayhem with new weapons equipped with ice and laser capabilities!
- New enemies offer a space-based twist!
A NEW CLASS OF ANTIHEROES
- Witness Handsome Jack’s rise to power.
- Dive deep into the origins of iconic Borderlands villains.
- Turn the tables and experience Handsome Jack’s side of the story.
- Play as one of four new character classes, including Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Lawbringer, and Athena the Gladiator.
- Play as a combat-ready Claptrap prototype for the first-time!
- Experience the gray morality of working alongside Handsome Jack.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 1.3 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and Steam Account to play
- Gamepad support: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel supports the Playstation 4 Dualshock 4, the Playstation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controllers, and the Xbox 360 for Windows wired controller.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer
Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
N3V Games' Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The fairground ride simulator features 15 faithful reproductions of the world's most famous rollercoasters and fairground rides, giving players the chance to create their own programs for the rides and share them with friends.
Experience 15 faithful reproductions of the world's most famous rollercoasters and fairground rides in a realistic simulation, including Booster, Breakdance, Flyaway, Condor, ToppleTower and many more.Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator is available now for $10.99 (USD).
Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator
Admire, control and experience all the attractions at any time of day in a realistically designed theme park environment.
- 15 true-to-life attractions under original license by HUSS® Park Attractions
- Intuitive controls
- Create your own operating programs and share them with your friends
- Ten operating programs can be recorded per attraction and played back at any time
- Accompany your operating programs with one of over 30 included pieces of music
- Special effects, such as spotlights, strobe lighting, lasers, scanners, fog, fire and water allow for unique operating programs
- Experience the attractions in various weather conditions
- Different camera angles (on-ride, off-ride) provide an immersive experience
- Elaborately themed park environment
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 256 MB RAM
Buy Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 13, 2014
Friday, October 10, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.