Divinity: Original Sin Brings The Fight To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Divinity: Original Sin from Larian Studios is now available to purchase at Mac Game Store. Among other things the co-op fantasy RPG features an isometric view point, party-based gameplay, turn-based combat, choice and consequence, character and party development, and a large interactive world filled with characters and items.
Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. Divinity: Original Sin is available now for $39.99 (USD).
Divinity: Original Sin Trailer
In Divinity: Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!
- Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike.
- Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer. Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story , set in the early days of the Divinity universe.No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.
- Classless character creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.
- Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- ATI - Any
- NVIDIA - Any
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Divinity: Original Sin
Buy Divinity: Original Sin
Break In To The World's Most Secure Vault In Safe Cracker
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Supergonk Ltd.'s Safe Cracker is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store The game offers 128 levels of puzzle solving action as players help the world's greatest thief break into the world's most secure vault.
There it is! The world's most secure vault, hidden behind a matrix of glowing laser beams. The security cameras won't find me today, for I am the greatest thief the world has ever known! I can break into any system, nobody can keep me out! This vault is different though; the toughest challenge of my entire life. I will use my miniature robotic hacking assistant, Nano, to dive into the vault's defence systems, dodging deadly lasers and powerful bouncers on the way. Nano will bounce around the inner workings of the safe and destroy the eight security layers keeping the door locked. Only then can I get inside. I must know what's in there! Help me, player, and we will share the rewards!Safe Cracker is available now for $4.99 (USD).
Safe Cracker Trailer
- Take control of the world's sneakiest thief and her high-tech hacking device, Nano.
- Penetrate the inner systems of a secure vault, bouncing Nano around the mechanisms and solving puzzles!
- Tilt or touch your device to rotate the level, and use physics to your advantage as you avoid bouncers and lasers. Don't get frazzled!
- 128 action-packed puzzle levels spread across 16 varied layers, with a big surprise waiting inside the vault for those who have the skills.
- Extensive replayability: can you collect all three stars AND the time trophy for all the levels?
- Amazing artwork from a BAFTA-award winning animator, and a catchy original soundtrack!
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 1.2 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 150 MB HD Space
- 128 MB VRAM
Buy Safe Cracker
Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne Releases October 14
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive recently announced Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne will release on October 14. The expansion adds new story events, the ability to create new kingdoms, and an additional century in which to play. The game also offers an in-game "Chronicle" to highlight the conquests, marriages, and labors for the faith of a player's dynasty. New DLC offering period appropriate clothing and portrait packs will be released at the same time as Charlemagne.
“Charlemagne stubbornly did what he wanted and refused to listen to doctors, indeed he detested them, because they wanted to persuade him to stop eating roast meat, as was his wont, and to be content with boiled meat." - EinhardLearn more at the link below.
Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
And who more stubbornly does what they want than Crusader Kings II players? In ten days you will have another century to beat into shape. New kingdoms, new characters, new events; Roland has sounded his horn and Charlemagne is coming.
Paradox Interactive today revealed that “Charlemagne,” the newest expansion to the best-selling strategy game Crusader Kings II, is scheduled to release worldwide on Tuesday, October 14, 2014. Charlemagne adds new story events, the ability to create new kingdoms, and an additional century to play. The expansion also features game options to allow players to follow their progress in history with the inclusion of a new in-game “Chronicle” that highlights a dynasty’s conquests, marriages, and labors for the faith.
Charlemagne will be available for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs via digital stores everywhere for 14,99USD. In addition, Paradox will also release four new pieces of downloadable content (DLC) to accompany the new expansion for Crusader Kings II, which will let players further customize their in-game kingdoms beyond the options already included in Charlemagne.
New DLC designed for Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne will also be released alongside the expansion. Period appropriate clothing and portrait packs for the Early Middle Ages will be released for both Eastern and Western Europe and the Dynasty Shields: Charlemagne collection will give appropriate coats of arms. An e-book of the medieval epic “Song of Roland,” will also be released on October 14.
Buy Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Texas Howled Em Poker Combines Halloween And Cards
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
ConjureBunny Software has announced the release of its latest Halloween themed game, Texas Howled Em Poker. The game features 12 card games, each with higher stakes and increasing levels of difficulty. Players face off against three different types of computer opponents each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
Texas Howled Em is a new game from ConjureBunny software. It features 12 games, each with higher stakes and increasing levels of difficulty. Three different Texas Hold 'Em artificial intelligences. Howled Em features incredible, vibrant 3D graphics, realistic physics, and large, easy to read controls. It also requires no Internet connection, so it can be played anywhere, without being online. It's only simulated gambling--you never play with real money. The tables are always filled, so unlike online games, there's no wait to join a game.Texas Howled Em is available as a free to play 10 minute demo. The full game can be unlocked for $9.99.
About the Poker Bots: We wanted to create a truly unique poker experience, so a lot of effort has gone into making our bots more human-like. Howled Em features three different styles of computer based opponents. The first, "Pumpkin / Nemesis", can be found in the games with those names. This bot is more rules based than the others, playing by a fairly strict set of rules. Imagine playing someone who is trying to read a book on poker while they play. The Pumpkin variation has a terrible rulebook, while Nemesis is a little better. "Paragon" is a general purpose AI, which can be found in every poker game here, except three. It is capable of error, fear, overconfidence, and will occasionally make blunders based on what it thinks is going to happen. This bot is more fun to play against in a group, so we pit you against five of them. "House" is an ongoing experiment, and is only featured in the final level. House takes Paragon's abilities, and adds the ability to detect deception, and the ability to deceive. House can make mistakes, but not often. It can think strategically, and is perfectly willing to let you think it is making mistakes, to lure you into a false sense of security.
Texas Howled Em Poker
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 3, 2014
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.