Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons Faction Trailer 2 Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Kasedo Games and Camel 101 have released the second faction trailer for the upcoming Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons, a new intergalactic real-time tactics game scheduled to be released in the fourth quarter of 2014. Players take command of the Black Talons mercenary company stranded on a planet in the middle of a invasion and forced to fight if they hope to escape.
Take command of the Black Talons company, a fearless mercenary unit currently stationed in the Oberon system providing needed military support in a galaxy torn apart by ruthless dictators and power-hungry warlords. The Black Talons provide everything from specialist squads and supplies, to entire armies, bases – and even powerful mechs of warfare. This comes at a price, of course – but in a universe controlled by the corrupt, is it enough to stand by and watch while great cities burn to the ground and whole civilisations are destroyed all in the name of conquest?Click over to the pages below for more.
Mechs & Mercs Featurette Trailer 2
A devastating war has torn the galaxy apart. Dozens of planets and star systems have declared independence or forged new alliances, while governments fall and warlords rise to power. Chaos and corruption are everywhere and so to maintain order and negotiate peace between the ruling factions, private mercenary armies are called to action.
You are commander of the Black Talons company, currently stationed in the Oberon system. After a fierce campaign, the military Tzanar Union has overrun the planet of Genai and blocked all departure from the system: leaving you and the Black Talons stranded. The only means of escape is to help the Genai forces repel the invading army and recapture the planet.
Features of Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
- Extensive campaign mode where the actions of the player have a direct impact on the local system’s balance of power
- Persistent and fully customizable squads
- Various unit classes with specialized roles and their own distinctive set of weapons, abilities and skill trees
- 5 worlds with differing environments and weather conditions that directly affect battle
- Powerful mechs can enter the battlefield and turn the tide of combat
- Customize and upgrade your base with weapons and infrastructure that will boost squad numbers, teleport soldiers or even bombard the battlefield
- Faction relations influence a player’s progress throughout the game: either by giving access to unique units or interfering with missions
Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
Spacecom Docks At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Spacecom from 11 bit studios is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The star fleet command game has a heavy focus on multiplayer and favors those with a grasp of tactics and strategy. Spacecom allows up to six players per campaign.
SPACECOM – a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception, smart movement, and choices to battle decide victory or defeat. Spacecom is available now for $14.99 (USD).
No coincidence, no luck. Spacecom pushes your ability to strategize with a focus on real-time tactics and planning. Use proven maneuvers learned from military legends or devise your own plans.
Test your wits in single player campaign, go head-to-head with up to 5 opponents in multiplayer or experiment with new strategies in AI skirmish mode. Most of all, you'll need a bright mind, cunning, and sound tactics.
When the war begins, leave the little things behind and dive into austere soundscapes as you immerse yourself in starfleet command. From now on, what matters is your grasp of tactics and strategy, not how fast you can click. Spacecom is about creativity in planning, not complexity of game mechanics.
- Single player campaign that will test your wit in diverse tactical puzzles
- Tense multiplayer - dominate up to 5 players per map
- No coincidence, no luck. What matters is good planning and successful execution
- Sound designed specifically to trigger strategic thinking
- Minimalistic visual design inspired by military technology
- Created to exalt smart thinking over fast clicking
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 300 MB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
Save The Day In Firefighters 2014
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Firefighters 2014 from N3V Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The firefighter simulation gives players the chance to immerse themselves in the day to day operations of a fire department with events such as traffic accidents, urban fires, rural fires, and subway derailments.
House fires, traffic accidents and large-scale emergencies: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department in “Firefighters 2014 – The Simulation Game”!Firefighters 2014 is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time – play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the countryside, subway derailments and much more.
Your squad members head out with you on your daily operations, putting out fires and helping you in dangerous situations. The new inventory system offers better control with easier handling.
A dynamic backdrop with streets and squares filled with people and traffic. Cars swerve out of the way when you’re out on emergency operations and guarantee a quick arrival at the scene, no matter if it’s the fire truck, the turntable ladder vehicle or the ambulance. Don the uniform and face the danger!
- The long-awaited arrival for fans of firefighter simulations: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department
- Exciting missions: house fire, traffic accident, subway derailment, flooded basement, barn fire and much more
- Your squad goes on operations with you, putting out fires and helping the injured
- Put out fires, cut people out of car wrecks, shore up houses, pump out basements, use hydrants, rescue the injured
- City, industrial area, beltway, rural area with village and forest landscape
- Drive fire trucks, turntable ladder vehicles, ambulances, swap-body trucks and the auxiliary fire tender
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 956 MB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Buy Firefighters 2014
IGT Slots Aztec Temple Brings New Themes To Gambling
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Encore Software's IGT Slots Aztec Temple is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The slot machine simulator features four new machines to enjoy: Aztec Temple, Secrets of Stonehenge, Double Diamond Free Games, and Lucky Lines.
IGT Slots Aztec Temple is the latest premium slot experience available for your PC system. Featuring authentic casino slot machines from IGT - The World's Leading Slot Machine Manufacturer! Play Real Las Vegas SlotsIGT Slots Aztec Temple is available now for $4.99 (USD).
IGT Slots Aztec Temple
Bring casino games into your home! Discover the ancient empires of Mexico with Aztec Temple. Plus, three more exciting themes! Amazing graphics and video bonus rounds make these exciting games addicting. Simulate the feeling of being in a real casino with true-to-life slots. IGT Slots Aztec Temple includes four machines:
- Aztec Temple
- Secrets of Stonehenge
- Double Diamond Free Games
- Lucky Lines
- Authentic casino replicated slots machines - actual slot sounds and graphics!
- True Casino payouts with extra payouts
- Video bonus machines offer interactive features and bonus rounds
- 6 denominations: 1c to $1.00!
- Single-line or multi-line wagers
- Up to 243 ways to win!
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB HD Space
- 128 MB VRAM
Buy IGT Slots Aztec Temple
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.