|Tuesday, September 9, 2014|
Early Access To The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | 3 comments
Early Access to Nordic Games' upcoming The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is available now for purchase at Mac Game Store. The point-and-click adventure sequel is set in the world of Aventásia. Early Access offers the entire first chapter of the game for play and will offer future updates as well as the final version once it is released.
Legend foretold it. Prophecies predicted it. Chosen ones chose to believe in it. Now the adventure saga continues. A sequel is coming. Join Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter in another classic point-and-click adventure in the wicked world of Aventásia. Help them fulfill their destiny. A destiny as yet unwritten.Early Access to The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is available now for $29.99 (USD).
The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 Trailer
A few years have passed since our heroes heroically defeated the arch-witch Mortroga. And their lives, like the lives of most people in Aventásia, are still in turmoil. The War of the Two Towers is over, but the wounds it left upon the land are still bleeding.
The gnome Wilbur Weathervane is struggling with his new job as a teacher at the reopened School for Wizardry and Witchcraft. His magic wand is having a mind of its own and an assassination plot against the arch-mage overshadows the first democratic elections in Seastone.
Faced with political intrigues that threaten the delicate balance of peace, Wilbur is in dire need of his old friends. But the elf princess Ivo and the adventurer Nate have, after a brief romantic interlude, gone their separate ways.
Ivo has returned to her gilded cage in the elf kingdom, overprotected by her controlling mother.
Nate along with his trusty companion Critter has been taken prisoner on the flying island of his arch-enemy the Red Pirate.
But fate does not rest. A darkness has fallen upon the land, or rather, a pinkness. A magic force is turning mighty beasts into fluffy plush puppies and towering castles into oversized dollhouses. Every world needs its heroes. However unlikely they may seem.
- A new adventure from KING Art, the creators of The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief
- A fantasy story with over 20 hours of pointing and clicking
- The trademark BoUT-humor, lovingly spoofing LotR, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Hobbit, WoW and more
- Hundreds of weird, yet oddly logical puzzles
- The well-proven "Multi-Character-Gameplay"
- The established four playable characters Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter
- An ensemble of quirky characters, both well-established and brand-new
- Projection Mapping technology unites the merits of 2D and 3D styles and technique
- An epic soundtrack with all the classics and many new compositions
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon X1600
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Early Access)
Buy The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Early Access)
Solve 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles from 8 Floor Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The digital version of the classic board game features over 100 hours of gameplay, more than 1001 unique photos, and a variety of achievements and trophies to collect.
Special edition! 1001 unique photos in a new jigsaw! The theme of this game is the world around us. Funny animals, unusual plants and beautiful landscapes... Open the whole world in one game!1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles is available now for $4.99 (USD).
1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles
- We decided to present this special edition for jigsaw lovers!
- More than 100 hours of gameplay.
- 1001 unique photos.
- Save you game progress at any time.
- Achievements and trpohies for venturous players.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- 350 MB HD Space
Buy 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles
Firefighters 2014 Burns Up MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Firefighters 2014: The Simulation Game from N3V Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The firefighter simulation gives players the chance to immerse themselves in the day to day operations of a fire department with events such as traffic accidents, urban fires, rural fires, and subway derailments.
House fires, traffic accidents and large-scale emergencies: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department in “Firefighters 2014 – The Simulation Game”!Firefighters 2014: The Simulation Game is available now for $14.99 (USD), 25% off the regular price.
Firefighters 2014 The Simulation Game Trailer
Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time – play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the countryside, subway derailments and much more.
Your squad members head out with you on your daily operations, putting out fires and helping you in dangerous situations. The new inventory system offers better control with easier handling.
A dynamic backdrop with streets and squares filled with people and traffic. Cars swerve out of the way when you’re out on emergency operations and guarantee a quick arrival at the scene, no matter if it’s the fire truck, the turntable ladder vehicle or the ambulance. Don the uniform and face the danger!
The long-awaited arrival for fans of firefighter simulations: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department .
- Exciting missions: house fire, traffic accident, subway derailment, flooded basement, barn fire and much more
- Your squad goes on operations with you, putting out fires and helping the injured
- Put out fires, cut people out of car wrecks, shore up houses, pump out basements, use hydrants, rescue the injured
- City, industrial area, beltway, rural area with village and forest landscape
- Drive fire trucks, turntable ladder vehicles, ambulances, swap-body trucks and the auxiliary fire tender
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2 GHz Quad Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 5.1 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- Optional Steam Key provided with purchase. Not required.
Firefighters 2014: The Simulation Game
Buy Firefighters 2014: The Simulation Game
Mac Gamer HQ Giving Away 5 Copies Of Tomb Raider
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Mac Gamer HQ is currently hosting a contest to give away 5 copies of Feral Interactive's Tomb Raider. Developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix for PC and consoles, Tomb Raider is the series reboot that tells the story of how a young woman becomes the extraordinary Lara Croft, Tomb Raider.
Right after reviewing Tomb Raider last week and concluding that the game is an amazing addition to Mac Gaming, I’m giving away five copies of the game (these are Steam codes by the way, including all the goodies you love such as Multiplayer and Steam-Play features).Check out the link below for more information.
Mac Gamer HQ: Tomb Raider Giveaway
The giveaway is meant to be easy, so the rules are quite simple:
- You only need to enter your email address to participate
- You can share the giveaway to increase your chances of winning
Buy Tomb Raider
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 5, 2014
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.