Ancient Space To Deploy This Fall
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Paradox Interactive recently revealed Ancient Space, a new story-driven real-time strategy (RTS) game from developer CreativeForge Games, will be coming to Mac and Windows PCs this fall. The single-player RTS puts players in command of a fleet conducting scientific mission on the edge of the known universe, charting what lies beyond in The Black Zone.
Ancient Space mixes an engrossing single-player campaign story with time-honored RTS gameplay for a suspenseful experience. Mission objectives are many, varying from exploration to stealth, from assault to defense and more. A rich and compelling story will guide the player as they build and upgrade their fleets and then survive overwhelming odds in deadly strategic missions. Learn more at the link below.
Ancient Space (add to watch list)
Ancient Space is host to a cast of characters voiced by fan-favorite actors from sci-fi television series and films, including:
John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise, True Blood)Ancient Space Features:
Aaron Douglas (Battlestar Galactica)
Ron Glass (Firefly)
Richard Gunn (Dark Angel)
Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers, Star Trek: Nemesis, Saw)
Dwight Schultz (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager)
- New Frontiers, Classic Gameplay: Build, maintain, upgrade, and strategically command a multitude of ships in tactical battles and missions, facing aliens, pirates, and the unknown
- An Explosive Space Opera: A compelling story, performed by a stellar cast, follows the player as the fleet tackles questions of humanity and science in an epic single-player campaign
- Live with Your Choices: Each mission advances the plot, and introduces new challenges to be met by choosing the right crew and the right upgrades for the job
Ancient Space Announcement Trailer
Buy Ancient Space
Green City: Go South Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Viva Media LLC's Green City: Go South is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The city building sim focuses on constructing an eco-friendly community in a picturesque ocean setting. GC:GS features 48 missions of green building.
Build your version of paradise in the middle of the ocean with eco-friendly materials in Green City Go South, an environmentally conscious time management game. Continue to expand your real estate empire with an eye on sustainability and renewable resources.Green CIty: Go South is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Green City: Go South (add to watch list)
Promenades and other natural beauty features keep the people happy and your prestige up. Use recycled garbage, build generators and power plants. Turn the polluted offshore islands into a pleasure paradise for tourists and natives alike.
Apply green engineering principles to renew and repopulate areas damaged by oil derricks when you try the free trial version of Green City Go South or download the full-unlimited version today!
- Build out a beautiful archipelago made of recycled materials.
- Achieve 48 uniquely challenging missions in a picturesque ocean setting.
- Thoughtfully develop the area with residential and commercial, ecological and energy-efficient structures.
- Earn 25 awards for a variety of achievements.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 76 MB HD Space
Buy Green City: Go South
In The Wasteland Even The Nuns Are Well Armed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
InXile Entertainment recently revealed a new portrait from the company's upcoming Wasteland 2 RPG. The new visual created by Fallout art director Leonard Boyarsky depicts a mini-gun toting nun, one of the many denizens of the wasteland players may encounter during their travels. Much like its classic post-apocalyptic predecessor, the game will center around the exploits of a band of desert rangers struggling to keep order in a world recovering from disaster.
So we managed to get the Fallout art director, Mr. Leonard Boyarsky, to pen one of the portraits for the game. Obviously we are big fans of Leonard's talent.Click over to the link below to check out the new art.
Leonard Boyarsky Wasteland 2 Portrait
Wasteland 2 (add to watch list)
Buy Wasteland 2
Centauri Sector Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Lone Wolf Games has announced Centauri Sector, an upcoming top down space combat game. Still in early development the game will give players the chance to pilot their flagship in 2D combat while managing systems like shields, power, and weapons capacitor. As they gain in rank they'll form a fleet, equip ships with a variety of modules and weapons, and issue commands to destroy enemies.
Centauri Sector is an upcoming top down space combat game developed , powered by a dynamic campaign, character progression, fleet management and detailed ship management. As newly promoted Lieutenant the player is thrown in war between two factions, where he can prove his worth by advancing in ranks and gain command to his own fleet.Head over to the page below to learn more.
Centauri Sector (add to watch list)
Centauri Sector is currently in a pre-alpha stage and in few months a stable playable build will be available for press and those that pre-order the game. The game will be available on PC, Mac and Linux. More details coming soon.
- Pilot your flag ship in a top down 2d combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy your enemies.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war that doesn't always plays the same.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 25, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.