Combat Mission: Red Thunder Demo Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com has announced the release of a demo version of Combat Mission: Red Thunder, offering a sampling of features from the full game. Red Thunder returns players to the Eastern Front in a standalone title focusing on Operation Bagration in 1944. New game engine features include backpack and vehicle flamethrowers, tank riders, and hit decals.
About the demo:Follow the links below for more information.
Combat Mission: Red Thunder
This completely free demo of COMBAT MISSION: RED THUNDER is available for both the PC and Mac OS X platforms. This free demo version contains limited functionality and content intended to showcase the full version of the game, which can be purchased at www.battlefront.com.
Demo version limitations:
About CM Red Thunder:
- two playable scenarios: Tankovyi Desant and Monster Mash
- QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
- multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
- the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
- contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.
CM Red Thunder jumps right into the thick of the hard fought battles during Summer 1944 when Operation Bagration took the Soviet forces from the swamps of Belarus to the gates of Warsaw. Experience the most balanced period of tactical warfare on the Eastern Front, even as the Axis' strategic ability to wage war began to collapse. Play out historical battles and campaigns or create your own customized Quick Battles. All new units, new terrain, and new features make this a must have for all Combat Mission fans.
CM Red Thunder is an all new standalone game, does not require any of the other titles, and it comes with all new game engine features. Just to name a few highlights:
- Backpack and vehicle flamethrowers
- Tank riders
- Hit decals
- And lots more...
Combat Mission: Red Thunder Demo
Jagged Alliance: Flashback Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
bitComposer and Full Control's Jagged Aliance: Flashback is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Flashback is a reboot of the classic Jagged Alliance turn-based tactical action series. Like its predecessors, the game will put players in control of a squad of mercenaries and give them the chance to manage their activities both on and off the field of battle.
Jagged Alliance is back – and it is all about the unique mix of turn based tactics, fierce battles, squad management and crazy mercenary personalities.Jagged Alliance: Flashback is available now for $44.99 (USD).
Jagged Alliance: Flashback Trailer
It is 1988 on the caribbean island group of San Hermanos. Powerless against the military forces of “The Prince”, The leader is arrested and the insurgents quickly dissolve. Arriving on the island, the player’s mission is to help the rebellion before things take a turn for the worse.
Take control of your own band of mercenaries, lead them into battle and manage your resources wisely. Fight back for freedom, sector by sector, turn by turn. Like the original Jagged Alliance series, Jagged Alliance Flashback gives you the choice to use your preferred tactics and build your squad around it – rush in with heavy armed troops or take the high road of distance shots and sniping.
More features and content will be added on a regular basis, and together with your feedback and support we will shape this game to be the best Jagged Alliance game yet! Please feel free to give us your comments, your thoughts and your recommendations. We listen to every one of you.
- Includes the first sectors to explore and conquer, packed with enemies and quests
- The core combat system makes use of cover, true line of sight calculations and different stances to provide a deep tactical experience for the player
- Editor: build your own sectors and campaigns, mod the game and share through Steam Workshop right from the start! We take great care to make the game as moddable as possible, and are looking forward to all the cool things you and the community can come up with!
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 2 GB VRAM
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Jagged Alliance: Flashback
Buy Jagged Alliance: Flashback
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 19, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Monday, May 12, 2014
Friday, May 9, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.