Europa Universalis IV: Conquest Of Paradise Now Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has released Conquest of Paradise, the first expansion to Europa Universalis IV. Created by Paradox Development Studio, the latest addition to the award-winning empire-building franchise is available now for Macs.
Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise is the first expansion for the critically praised empire building game Europa Universalis IV, focusing on exploration of the new world and the Native American nations. Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise is available now for $14.99 (USD).
Paradox Interactive (add to watch list)
The expansion allows you to send your ships off to the west and discover a new world, unlike any you’ve seen before – for the first time in a Paradox Development Studio game, you are given the option to discover a completely randomized American continent.
Conquest of Paradise also offers the possibility to play as a Native American nation and master the federation mechanics and national ideas that are unique for the nations.
The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule and to build into an empire that lasts through the ages.
- Discover a new world. A randomized New World means that no playthrough will be the same. Establish colonies to reap the riches, trade with the native tribes, or conquer them and take their land for yourself.
- Colonial Nations. Colonial Nations will be created out of larger colonies.
- Manage colonies or play as the colony. The colonies can manage their own affairs, declare colonial war or even strive for liberty from their motherland, or you can choose to take direct control of the colony and play as the new nation instead.
- Expanded Native American gameplay. Native American Nations have their own new federation mechanic, unique ideas and buildings and can migrate to greener pastures. Conquest of Paradise includes over two dozen Native American nations to play as well as new events and decisions.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 1 GB VRAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M
- Requires Europa Universalis IV to play
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
EUIV: Conquest Of Paradise (add to watch list)
Buy EUIV: Conquest Of Paradise
The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Arrives In February
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Telltale Games has revealed that the long awaited second episode in The Wolf Among Us series will arrive the first week of February. Based on Bill Willingham's award-winning comic book series FABLES and licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors will continue the saga of Bigby Wolf.
Ep 2 should be available the first week of February. We are working hard with all of our partners (Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Apple) to coordinate everything, but we’re confident enough to announce that here. The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays). I won't dive into the details, but it’s been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season.Check out the link below for more information.
The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Release Info
Telltale Games (add to watch list)
The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass (add to watch list)
Buy The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
The Banner Saga Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Stoic has announced the release of its RPG strategy game, The Banner Saga. The game combines elements of turn based strategy, role playing, and adventure games, and follows the exploits of a band of vikings. To mark the occasion Stoic also released a launch trailer.
The Banner Saga is a single player driven Viking saga, where a player’s choice in travel, conversation and combat determines the outcome of their own personal story as well as the survival of an entire civilization. The game also features stunning 2D animation and art, a unique tactical combat system, and a cast of unforgettable characters that drive this epic journey forward. Players will also enjoy a beautiful and haunting original score by Grammy nominated, and two-time BAFTA winner, composer Austin Wintory conducting The Dallas Winds orchestra, as well as a powerhouse trio of acclaimed YouTube sensations: Peter Hollens, Malukah and Taylor Davis.Head over to the links below for more information.
The Banner Saga (add to watch list)
The Banner Saga is available now for €22.99/£18.99 through Steam, UPlay, GameFly, GameStop and Gamers Gate for PC and Mac. A digital Deluxe Edition is also available through select retailers for €27.99/£22.99 and includes the game and complete soundtrack.
The Banner Saga Release Trailer
Nova Golf Takes A Swing At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Nuclear Nova's Nova Golf is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game features realistic physics, 3D graphics, course locations from around the world, customizable characters, and a career mode.
Welcome to Nova Golf, the finest golfing game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod! A followup to the award winning game GL Golf, Nova Golf is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Redesigned from the ground up, Nova Golf has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and frequent/weekend golfers could want.Nova Golf is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Nova Golf (add to watch list)
- Realistic ball physics – Everyone will enjoy the simple realism while avid golfers will be able to shape every shot and watch the ball react to all surfaces and lies
- Stunning 3D graphics – Nova Golf adapts to each computer for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth framerate
- Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
- Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
- Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and tournaments
- Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
- Purchase custom clubs and golf balls using both virtual currency earned in game and through In-App Purchase
- High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, five pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
- Custom music made specifically for Nova Golf
- Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
Buy Nova Golf
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.