Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Reaping
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Gearbox Software and Aspyr Media have released TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, the first of the downloadable Headhunter add-ons for Borderlands 2. The Headhunter DLC series will give players adventures revolving around various new bosses and the players' struggles to defeat them and steal their heads to wear as prizes.
TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest gives gamers the task of gathering pieces of a key capable of granting them access to the Pumpkin Kingpin's pumpkin patch. Once there they can confront the villain in an epic battle to claim his giant pumpkin head. It also features a range of augmented candies which will offer various temporary buffs.
In TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, you’ll be tasked by the eponymous zombified corpse to discover the pieces of a key that will lead you into the heart of the Pumpkin Kingpin’s pumpkin patch (try saying that 3 times), where you will confront the Kingpin himself in an epic battle to claim his giant pumpkin head as your own.Learn more at the links below.
Borderlands 2: TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest (add to watch list)
Oh yeah, and there’s augmented candy all over the place. As you make your way through TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest, candies will drop from enemies and provide all sorts of temporary buffs, ranging from faster movement speed to increased damage and more, so be sure to pay attention to them!
We’re excited about this release, and can’t wait to hear about your adventures with both this and the other Headhunter add-ons in the works. As Krieg would say: “NEVER STOP THE KILLING!! NEVER!!”
These Headhunter add-ons offer additional adventures that set you off on a series of missions in new areas that culminate with you taking down some rather unique bosses and claiming their heads to wear as your prize. They can be played in a single sitting either by yourself, or with friends (though we recommend bringing friends), and are appropriately priced at just USD $2.99 / GBP Ł2.39 / EUR 2,99 € each.
Buy Borderlands 2: TK Baha’s Bloody Harvest
Goodbye Deponia Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Daedalic Entertainment's Goodbye Deponia is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The third and final installment in the award winning Deponia adventure series focuses on hapless anti-hero Rufus and his unwavering quest to leave the junk planet of Deponia behind for the lofty heights of Elysium city.
More chaos, more destruction, more Rufus. Not one, not two, but three Rufuses cause all kinds of crazy mayhem in the long-awaited point & click adventure comedy Goodbye Deponia: The Organon plans the destruction of Deponia, the lovely Goal has (once again) disappeared and anti-hero Rufus just can't seem to stop getting in his own way.Goodbye Deponia is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia (add to watch list)
All inventor and free spirit Rufus wanted to do was to get off the junkyard planet of Deponia and move to Elysium, the paradise orbiting Deponia as a spaceship reserved only for the highest echelons of society. Goal, the ex-Elysian girl that Rufus has fallen head over heels for, still seems to be the key to his endeavor ... and to the elevator that will get him to space. Finally, Rufus has come up with a seemingly perfect plan.
And yet, everything that could possibly go wrong suddenly does go wrong. Rufus finds himself (initially in disguise) on a highway cruiser amongst stern-faced officials of the Organon, while Goal goes missing. When Rufus stumbles upon a cloning machine, he believes to have found his way out. A clone copy is supposed to help him out of his predicament. But an "inexplicable" error causes complications and Goal slips from our hero's reach once again. Now, he has to solve three major problems: He needs to find Goal again, reach Elysium and prevent the destruction of the entire planet of Deponia by the hand of the Organon.
Three problems that only three Rufuses could solve – and thus, the luckless inventor decides to clone himself! This leads to crazy ramifications for the player: In Goodbye Deponia, the player occasionally needs to control all three Rufuses, using them to complete tasks together – despite Rufus stumbling over himself so often.
Goodbye Deponia is the epic conclusion to the Deponia trilogy and sequel to the best German game of 2013 (German Computer Game Awards).
The award-winning Deponia series comprises of three wacky tales of adventure from the junkyard planet Deponia. These classic point & click romps not only delight comedy fans and adventure veterans, but also newcomers to the genre. The humorous Deponia series impresses with beautiful, hand-drawn 2D comic graphics, sarcastic dialogues and plenty of black humor. It has received numerous press awards, among them the German Computer Game Award (Deutscher Computerspielpreis) and many other German developer awards.
- A classic point & click adventure in a unique world, in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- From the makers of Memoria, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, A New Beginning and Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
- An epic conclusion to the iconic Deponia series
- Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD 2D graphics
- Cutscenes set to music with lovingly realized animations
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB HD Space
Buy Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Learn To Play With A Virtual Band
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Rocksmith 2014 Edition from Ubisoft is now available from Mac Game Store. The software gives users the chance to plug in a real guitar or bass and learn to play guitar with a virtual band. Rocksmith 2014 Edition features 50 hit tracks ranging from alternative rock, to heavy metal, to classic rock, and more.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition is the fastest way to learn guitar*. Plug in any real guitar or bass and join over 1 million people who have learned with the award-winning Rocksmith method. Rocksmith 2014 Edition is available now for $59.95 (USD).
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (add to watch list)
The all-new Rocksmith 2014 Edition is bigger, better, and faster than ever. Rebuilt from the ground-up, you’ll experience vastly improved features, a new look, more flexible and deeper practice tools, new techniques and tunings, over 50 new hit songs, and much more.
With the revolutionary Session Mode, Rocksmith 2014 Edition takes guitar-learning to the next level by allowing you to play guitar with a virtual band that follows your every lead. Select from an assortment of backing instruments or styles, and Session Mode reacts to the notes you play.
Start your journey with Rocksmith 2014 Edition.
- A proven method to learn guitar fast. - National research studies have found that Rocksmith is the fastest way to learn guitar. Over 95% of players have improved their guitar skills. Whether you’re a beginner touching a guitar for the first time, or a seasoned player mastering your sound, Rocksmith gets you results, fast.
- A reimagined experience. - Newly redesigned menus and in-game interfaces are now clear, smooth, and blazing fast. It’s never been easier to play along and get feedback on your performance as you go.
- Learn your favorite songs. - Select from over 50 hit tracks, ranging from alternative rock, to heavy metal, to classic rock, and more. You will learn to play your favorite songs, step-by-step and note-for-note, with tutorials along the way. Rocksmith 2014 Edition is also backward compatible with the songs you have from the original Rocksmith.
- Designed for ease and speed. - Features are now more accessible and flexible than ever. A new fully-customizable Riff Repeater lets you select your section, difficulty, and speed on-the-fly. Master Mode has been revamped to make learning by memory more approachable. Or jump into over 10 new and improved Guitarcade mini-games to hone your skills.
- An authentic guitar playing experience. - Rocksmith 2014 Edition includes new tunings, techniques, effects, amps, pedals and tones for an unprecedented degree of accuracy and a deeper level of guitar learning than ever before.
- Learn to jam with Session Mode. - Session Mode lets you experience playing alongside a virtual band. Choose your own combination of instruments to follow your lead. With on-screen prompts and objectives that motivate learning and improvement, you can enjoy the feeling of jamming whether you’re a beginner or advanced player.
- Get plugged in. - Rocksmith 2014 Edition is compatible with the original Rocksmith Real Tone Cable that plugs any real guitar** directly into an Xbox™ 360®, PS3™, PC, or Mac.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 12 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- The Rocksmith Real Tone Cable is not included with the purchase of Rocksmith and must be purchased separately. Please see your local retailer or many online stores to purchase the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable.
- Rocksmith requires a unique 1/4" -t- USB cable, that is the first of its kind, which allows users to plug any real guitar with a quarter-inch jack directly into their console or PC/Mac.
- Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this revolutionary cable turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles or PC for the first time.
- The use of a second Rocksmith Real Tone Cable allows for simultaneous split-screen cooperative play while playing Rocksmith
Buy Rocksmith 2014 Edition
The Sims 3: Into The Future Released
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
EA's next addition to the popular The Sims 3 life sim is now available for download and purchase Mac Game Store. Into The Future takes fans through a time portal, giving them the chance to play with a variety of future themed abilities and items, and even alter the fate of their descendants.
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there’s a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!The Sims 3: Into The Future is available now for $39.99 (USD).
Electronic Arts (add to watch list)
- Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
- Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- Change Life in the Future. Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
The Sims 3: Into The Future (add to watch list)
Buy The Sims 3: Into The Future
Uncover The Truth In Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Her Interactive's Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy is now available for purchase at Mac Game Store. The latest installment of the popular series based on the famous novels follows the adventures of Nancy as she works to uncover the truth about her mother's demise.
Nearly a decade ago Agent Kate Drew left home to neutralize a biochemical weapon in Scotland. While her assignment was a success, Kate died in a car accident. Or so we were told. Now the echoes of a similar plot reverberate and it's up to you, as detective Nancy Drew, to thwart the sleeper cell and expose the truth about your mother's tragic demise.Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy (add to watch list)
- Solve the Most Personal Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Ever! - Learn about Nancy's mother and what really transpired during her final days
- Tinker with Cutting-Edge Spy Gadgetry! - Expose dead drops and black operations by gathering intelligence and new leads
- Experience Nancy's Childhood Memories! - Trigger vivid memories of Kate Drew as you discover critical information
- Match Wits with New Twists! - Characters change their motives as your investigation unfolds
- Immerse yourself in Traditional Scottish Heritage! - Investigate a remote training arena dedicated to the culture of the Highland Games
- Spy at Different Difficulty Levels! - Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase fatal mistakes without starting over
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Intel Mac
- 3 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon X1600
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300
- Intel GMA X3100
Buy Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013
Friday, October 18, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.