FootLOL: Epic Fail League Kicks Off At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
FootLOL: Epic Fail League from HeroCraft is available now from Mac Game Store. The "indirect control" arcade title gives gamers the option to blow up the regular rules of football (soccer) with the addition of things like mines, shields, UFOs, cows, and glue.
We all love soccer – but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, aliens, cows, guns and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players. Play against your friends or AI opponents!FootLOL is available now for $9.99 (USD).
FootLOL: Epic Fail League (add to watch list)
As a manager, you’ll take your team through a few training matches, before being unleashed on new planets. As you go, you’ll unlock new gadgets, improve your players’ performance, and unlock new kits and hats for them to wear.
Opponents often have the same tricks you do so it’s not as simple as knocking the ball in the back of the net. You’ll need to fulfill the conditions for each level – which might mean losing, or fighting your way back from defeat! Thankfully, the addictive action, cute characters and the best arsenal seen in a soccer game since, well, Arsenal make every match too close to call.
Once you’ve finished FootLOL’s tournament mode, you can play against the computer or go online for gripping multiplayer. With the player who’s best at cheating winning, FootLOL is a funny old game!
- Four planets, each with several types of field
- Hilarious soccer chaos
- Highly customizable characters and teams
- Sixty levels
- Crazy abilities and tools
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Intel Mac
Buy FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Door Kickers Available For Early Purchase
6:00 AM | IMG News | 3 comments
KillHouse Games' Door Kickers is now available for early purchase at Mac Game Store. Featuring a top down perspective Door Kickers puts the players in charge of planning routes, choosing equipment, coordinating movements, and executing the plan to save the hostages.
Door Kickers is an innovative realtime strategy game that puts you in charge of a SWAT team and lets you command them during a tactical intervention. Currently in alpha testing, the game nevertheless offers 35 levels to play. Those who purchase now for the discounted price of $9.99 (USD) receive the current version of the game now and will get the final release once it is ready.
Door Kickers (add to watch list)
Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.
It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps, that’s a skill harder to master.
Planned Key Features of Door Kickers:
- 2D, Top Down for optimal tactical analysis.
- Real Time With Free Pause.
- No turns, no hexes, no action points or awkward interfaces.
- Realistic but action packed.
- Non-linear levels, freeform gameplay.
- Mission editor and modability.
- Unlimited gameplay via mission and campaign generators.
- Single Player (but MP might come later).
- 6 controllable unit types, each with pros and cons.
- Over 10 enemy bad guy types, giving distinct challenges in firepower and behavior.
- Customizable unit loadouts affecting their behavior and abilities in the field.
- Level locations of all sizes and shapes, with infinite scenarios generated over them natural, easy to use context-sensitive interface.
- Clever AI that needs no babysitting.
- Location and Mission Builder at your fingertips, with missions easy to share between players.
- Freeform gameplay supported by reactive AI, open structures and multiple gameplay options.
- Realistic tactical options such as door breaching, flash bangs, coordinated entries and sniper support.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- Any NVIDIA
- Intel GMA X3100
Buy Door Kickers
Survive The Invasion In Rush On Rome
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Rush on Rome from Rokapublish is now available to download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The strategy game challenges players to survive wave after wave of enemies trying to overwhelm Roman soldiers, and features 15 story missions, 15 challenge missions, and 3 unique scenarios.
The player steps into the sandals of a Roman prefect sent forth by the emperor to recover the missing pieces of a mysterious artifact. Along the way, wave after wave of the empire’s enemies attack the desperate search party. The Romans didn’t send you out empty handed, though—drawing on small groups of elite troops and the best siege engines the imperial engineers could design, it’s up to you to plan and execute the optimal defense. And when all else fails, you can call upon magic to save your loyal soldiers.Rush On Rome is now available for $4.99 (USD).
Rush On Rome (add to watch list)
Can you utilize strategic advantages to defeat enemies against overwhelming odds?
Can you stave off the best warriors of Gaul, Carthage and Egypt?
Will you recover the artifact before it’s too late? And just what powers will be revealed once it’s fully assembled?
- 15 story missions
- 15 challenge bonus missions
- 3 different scenarios
- More than 15 different enemy units
- 3 different skills
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 1 GHz Intel Mac
- 512 MB RAM
- 150 MB HD Space
- 128 MB VRAM
Buy Rush On Rome
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 20, 2013
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.