|Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
BioShock Infinite: Clash In The Clouds Launched
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Aspyr Media's BioShock Infinite: Clash In The Clouds has launched for Mac users. Developed by Irrational Games and brought to the Mac by Aspyr, the new downloadable content for the popular story driven shooter introduces several unique new challenges to the game as well as four new areas and a variety of unlockable exclusives.
BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds is an action-focused downloadable content pack that presents players with a series of unique, intense challenges and a whole new gambit of combat opportunities. Players will combine a diverse toolset of weapons, Vigors, gear, Tears and Sky-Lines in four new areas inspired by the classic BioShock Infinite environments. In addition, by completing all 60 Blue Ribbon challenges, players will unlock exclusives in the Columbian Archeological Society, gaining access to new Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, concept art and more.Clash In The Clouds is available now for $4.99 (USD).
BioShock Infinite: Clash In The Clouds
Buy BioShock Infinite: Clash In The Clouds
The Sims 3: Into The Future Pre-Order Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
EA's next addition to the popular The Sims 3 life sim is now available for pre-order at Mac Game Store. Into The Future takes fans through a time portal, giving them the chance to play with a variety of future themed abilities and items, and even alter the fate of their descendants.
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there’s a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!The Sims 3: Into The Future is available to pre-order now for $39.99. It is scheduled to be released on October 22.
- Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
- Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- Change Life in the Future. Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor café. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
The Sims 3: Into The Future
Buy The Sims 3: Into The Future
BIT.TRIP Presents Runner2, CORE, VOID At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Gaijin Games's BIT.TRIP VOID, BIT.TRIP CORE and Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien are now available to download and purchase at Mac Game Store. Runner2 is the sequel to BIT.TRIP RUNNER and features rhythm-music platforming action in fantastic enviroments with brand new soundtracks. VOID and CORE are further installments in CommanderVideo's epic journey of the soul.
Runner2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed and IGF award-winning BIT.TRIP RUNNER.Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien is available now for $12.99 (USD), 13% off the regular price. BIT.TRIP CORE and VOID are available now for $7.99 (USD) each, 20% off the regular price.
Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
In the style of the BIT.TRIP series, Runner2 is a rhythm-music platforming game. Players will run through fantastic environments, using brand new moves, to brand new soundtracks as they run, jump, slide, kick, and soar toward the goal of tracking down the Timbletot and thwarting his evil plans to destroy not only our world, but every world there is.
Runner2 features 5 exciting worlds, 120 tantalizing levels and 5 death-defying BOSS battles! Play as 8 different characters - find secret areas to unlock new and zany costumes!
BIT.TRIP VOID is the third installment in the retro-arcade BIT.TRIP saga.
VOID is a synesthetic exploration of rhythm and music as they pertain to our everyday lives and moods. In a control scheme brand new to the series, yet wholly familiar to gamers, the player is given complete freedom to move about the screen wherever they desire, interacting with the music in brand new ways. The classic gameplay aesthetic remains, as color—and the absence of color—are explored to the fullest.
Trip out and see if you can survive the onslaught of Beats and further your own BIT.TRIP.
BIT.TRIP CORE visits a darker place in CommanderVideo's saga, taking the player into unfamiliar territory as they use NES-style controls to blast their way through the barrage of Beats in this rhythm-music adventure.
- Brand New Difficulty Modes!
- Mid-Level Checkpoints!
- Epic Boss Battles!
- A Rockin' Chiptune-Inspired Soundtrack!
- Special Chiptune Guest Star Nullsleep!
- Synesthetic Music/Art/Gameplay Interaction!
- Hyper-realistic Retro Cutscenes!
- Classic NES-Style Controls!
- Beautiful Boss Battles!
- A Thumpin' Chiptune-Inspired Soundtrack!
- Special Chiptune Guest Star Bubblyfish!
- Mind-Melting Challenges!
- Revealing Cutscenes!
- Brand New Easy Mode!
Buy Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Buy BIT.TRIP VOID
Buy BIT.TRIP CORE
Mac Gamer HQ Giving Away A Copy Of Boderlands 2
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Mac Gamer HQ has announced it will be giving away a free copy of Aspyr Media's Borderlands 2. The sequel continues the series trademark blending of first person shooter and role playing game elements with action gameplay and zany humor.
Given the success of each and every one of our Giveaways, we have a new one, exclusively for you: 1 copy of Borderlands 2 for Mac for FREE!Read more at the page listed below.
Mac Gamer HQ: Borderlands 2 Giveaway
As always, all you need to do is use the widget to participate. The more actions you perform, the higher your chances to win
At the end of the giveaway, Wednesday September 18th at midnight, a random winner will be selected.
Buy Borderlands 2
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Monday, September 9, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.