Crusader Kings Complete Available Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming's Crusader Kings Complete is available now to download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The collection includes Crusader Kings and Crusader Kings Deus Vult, and gives players the chance to take control of a feudal kingdom in Europe during the time period of 1066 to 1453 A.D.
Crusader Kings Complete comprises of the full Crusader Kings and Crusader kings Deus Vult in one convenient release. Crusader Kings Complete available now for $19.95 (USD).
Crusader Kings Complete (add to watch list)
Europe is in turmoil. The Viking raids have ended but the lands have been fragmented into petty fiefs. The Emperor is struggling with the Pope and rumour has it that another Scourge of God is rolling in over the Steppes of what would become Russia. Meanwhile the Pope has declared that those who go to the Holy Land to liberate it will be freed of all sins.
Play as the leader of a glorious dynasty, amass prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name. Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins. Build Cathedrals and Castles. Appoint vassals and battle traitors. Introduce laws and set taxes, interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles.
Can you organise defence at home, while mustering a great army? Will you concert other monarchs, including the Pope, under you leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings is a strategy game that focuses on the feudal kingdoms of medieval Europe in the time period of 1066 to 1453 A.D.
Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation. Play Dynasties as the Houses of Normandy, Gorm, Plantagenet, Rurik, Capet, Salian, Luxemburg, Navarre, Piast and the Ducas
The goal of the game is to become the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
- A graphical overhaul to increase player experience
- Various added inter-character relations, representing loyalty inside courts, relations between countries, as well as friends and rivals for all characters. No longer will realms just fall apart, a beleaguered King will always have friends who will support him. Also beware as your smoothly running realm could run into trouble when your nice loyal vassal becomes your rival
- Introductions of new gameplay aspects like the stability affecting realms, numerous traits for characters and options for diplomacy, such as the possibility to send fosterlings to other courts. In addition an all-new system for children has been added. No longer will a 3 year old be able to run a realm effectively. Children are all now born with 0 stats and then develop over childhood. You'll never know how good your heir will be until he matures
- A revised interface to streamline gameplay, with several completely redesigned windows. Immediate alert icons highlight immediate problems with your realm and a full ledger with more than a dozen detailed pages
- A variety of new events as well as a substantial amount of changes and improvements to the tools used by modders
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Mac
- 512 MB RAM
Buy Crusader Kings Complete
FootLOL: Epic Fail League Adds A New Spin To Soccer
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
HeroCraft has announced the release of FootLOL: Epic Fail League for Mac users. The "indirect control" arcade title gives gamers the option to blow up the regular rules of football (soccer) with the addition of things like mines, shields, UFOs, cows, and glue.
Andrey Babak, CEO & Co-Founder of Lions Shade: “In fact, I couldn't care less about football (sorry all you footy fans out there) and know nothing about Ronaldo, Messi, Ben Affleck and the rest. So, I wasn't ignoring the game rules per se, so much as acting in total ignorance of them. I was just focused on making a fun, addictive, silly little game - and I think I succeeded.”Check out the link below for more information.
FootLOL: Epic Fail League (add to watch list)
“We really liked working with the super-talented guys at Lions Shade. Their irreverent, affection attitude resulted in a great atmosphere - and in a game that everyone at HeroCraft truly loves to play”, says Alexey Sazonov, Sales and Marketing Director of HeroCraft.
We all love football – but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, UFOs, cows, glue and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players. Your opponents have often got the same tricks as you so it’s not as simple as knocking the ball in. You’ll need to beat each level’s targets – which might mean losing! Once you’ve finished FootLOL’s tournament mode, you can play against the computer or go online for gripping multiplayer.
Turn football into FootLOL, with traps and tricks galore!
- four planets, each with several types of field
- Wi-Fi multiplayer
- Hilarious football chaos
- Highly customizable characters and teams
- Sixty levels
- Crazy abilities and tools
Steam Greenlight: FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Buy FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Metro: Last Light Pre-Order Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Deep Silver and 4A Games' upcoming first person shooter Metro: Last Light is now available for pre-order at Mac Game Store and will be released on September 10. The shooter with survival horror elements takes place in a post apocalyptic future in which players must struggle to survive against mutants and the perils of a looming civil war.
It is the year 2034.Metro: Last Light is available to pre-order now for $46.99 (USD), 6% off the regular price.
Metro: Last Light (add to watch list)
Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within.
Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.
As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
A GRIPPING, STORY-DRIVEN FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed cultclassic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC
Buy Metro: Last Light
Timelines: Assault On America New Trailer Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Strategy First and 4 Flash Entertainment have released the third gameplay trailer for the upcoming new WWII real time strategy title which asks the question "What if The AXIS POWERS INVADED THE U.S.A.?" Timelines: Assault On America takes place during a two front Axis invasion of the United States culminating in a battle for Washington D.C.
July 20, 1942, Berlin, Germany, For more information about the game click over to the links below.
Timelines: AoA Trailer 3
The United States' Office of Strategic Services (OSS) take advantage of information provided to them by the underground German resistance against the Third Reich. The OSS launch operation 'Wolf's Head' where top marksmen hide among a rally given in honor of Adolf Hitler.
Thousands of onlookers salute and cheer as the blue Mercedes convertible carrying the Third Reich leader makes its way through the downtown Berlin rally. Guns shots are heard and the crowd screams. In a panic several German officers run towards the convertible. There they see Adolf Hitler with two bullets in the head. One man shouts out 'He is dead!'
July 21, 1942, Thousands of Germans are arrested and interrogated by enraged German Leaders. The German army learn of Operation 'Wolf's Head' and decide to abandon plansof invading Russia. The Germans convince their Axis ally Japan to launch a two front invasionof the United States of America. Germany will attack from the East while Japan will invade on the West.The United States Army must defend their country from the Assault On America.
TimeLines : Assault On America FEATURES:
- 12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- Cross Platform multiplayer PC/Mac/LINUX
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades)Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player’s skill level
- Delayed orders allowing for multiple commands to be followed in unison
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
TimeLines: Assault On America (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Friday, August 30, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.