Endless Space: Gold Edition Now At Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Iceberg Interactive's Endless Space: Gold Edition is available now for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The 4X space strategy title gives players the chance to take control of one of eight civilizations struggling for galactic dominion. Endless Space Gold includes the original game, Endless Space and Endless Space - Disharmony.
This galaxy is ancient, and its first intelligent life was the civilization we call the Endless. Long before our eyes gazed upon the stars they flew between them, though all that remains of this people is what we call Dust. A substance found scattered or in forgotten temples, it once gave powers to admirals and galactic governors. The galaxy will belong to the faction that can take control of the Dust and uncover its secrets…Endless Space: Gold Edition is available now for $11.89 (USD), a 66% discount of the regular price.
Endless Space: Gold Edition
- A Born Leader: Guide one of eight civilizations as you strive for galactic dominion. Will you control the entire galaxy through subtle trade and diplomacy, explore every corner of the universe to find powerful artifacts and resources, overwhelm other civilizations with your advanced technologies, or destroy your enemies with massive armadas?
- Endless Discoveries: With hundreds of star systems to explore, different planet types, luxuries and strategic resources to exploit, the mysteries within the Dust to master and a host of strange scientific phenomena to deal with, the player will have no lack of challenges. Hire heroes to become fleet admirals or system governors and discover five hero classes and their unique ability trees and specializations.
- Space Opera: Experience Endless Space with state-of-the-art graphics and interface, switch between strategic battle decisions and long-term planning. Optimize each fleet for epic battles around contested stars. Create the perfect combinations from dozens of unique ships per civilization. Customize your ship with modules, armament, engines and special mods. The player has a plethora of choices of how to best destroy or dissuade his enemy.
- Take on the Universe: Play against up to seven opponents and build up – or break – alliances at will. Discover an innovative and dynamic simultaneous turn-based gameplay. Permit instant jump-in for your ongoing online games. Define your own custom civilizations and confront the ones created by your friends.
- Endless Replayability: Control every new game’s scope, from a quick match-up to an endless war. Generate an infinity of random galaxies where every start begins a new adventure. Modify the size, shape, density, age and a lot more to create your ideal galaxy. Choose from different victory conditions and adapt your strategy on the fly.
- Creating GAMES2GETHER: Track the dev team’s objectives, progress and achievements. Participate in the creation of the game via the GAMES2GETHER initiative. Access early versions of the game and give your feedback to the dev team. Discuss actual and future game features and expansions with the dev team.
- Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy Endless Space: Gold Edition
Hamlet Brings Time Traveling Adventure To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Alawar Entertainment's Hamlet is available now for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. In the point-and-click adventure game players take the role of a scientist who travels back in time and becomes embroiled in the difficulties of characters from William Shakespeare's play, Hamlet.
Mayhem and hilarity ensue when a scientist travels back in time and gets mixed up with characters from William Shakespeare's play, Hamlet! Guide the man from the future as he embarks on a mind-bending mission to save Hamlet's girlfriend, Ophelia, from the clutches of the evil Claudius. Solve a variety of cunning point-and-click puzzles and advance from one sidesplitting scene to the next as you defeat bosses and overcome mental obstacles. The story will have you in stitches and the fresh challenges will captivate you from beginning to end!Hamlet is available now for $6.99 (USD).
- 25 levels
- Old school adventuring
- Epic boss battles
- Original puzzles
- No inventory
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.4 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 180 MB HD Space
Guns Of Icarus Online Update Adds Advanced Attack Ship
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Muse Games has released a new update for its post apocalyptic airship combat game, Guns of Icaurs Online. Among other things version 1.3 includes a new advanced attack ship: The Mobula, as well as a new weapon class and gun: the Phobos Mine Launcher. The co-operative airship combat game mixes together first-person shooter action with team-based strategy.
While work continues on Adventure Mode the Guns of Icarus Online Team is still rolling out free content updates to the existing Skirmish Mode as promised. Update 1.3 contains a new advanced attack ship named The Mobula, a new weapon class and gun, Phobos Mine Launcher, the ability to form parties and pre-form your crew before entering a match, new costumes, UI improvements, balance changes, and more.Check out the links below to learn more.
Guns Of Icarus Online Version 1.3 Patch Notes
The Mobula puts the most possible firepower in one direction, with 5 front facing guns and nothing anywhere else. Due to the layout of the ship repairs will be difficult while in mid-combat, making the Mobula one of the highest risk and reward ship to fly. Meanwhile, the Phobos Mine Launcher will add a new level of depth to play. Up to 5 mines can be shot into the sky, deploying after 3 seconds with a balloon. Any ship passing nearby will have it detonated for massive damage… and yes, the balloon can be shot causing the mine to fall onto a hapless victim. Beware though, these mines can't tell friend from foe.
In addition to these two gameplay changing additions, new progression achievements were added, as well as costumes, bundles, and a new UI. More important to most players is the addition of pre-formed crews and parties, allowing players to create a crew and join a match as a unit. The in-game manual was improved as was the gunner tutorial for new players, and last but not least, clan tags were added for the benefit of our veteran players.
Guns of Icarus Online is the premier airship combat game where up to 4 players man a single ship in their attempt to coordinate with their team to bring down the enemies in a variety of game modes. Adventure Mode expands on this format, creating a living online world with true player, town, and meta progression.
Guns Of Icarus Online
Buy Guns Of Icarus Online
InXile Partners With Deep Silver For Wasteland 2
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
In a Kickstarter update InXile Entertainment recently offered new information about the company's upcoming post-apocalyptic Wasteland 2 RPG. The update revealed that InXile has partnered with Deep Silver to release a retail boxed copy of the game, and to handle distribution of physical Kickstarter rewards. The company also unveiled some new screenshots to showcase the area of Highpool and changes the developer has made to the user interface.
Can Deep Silver make any changes to the game?For more information follow the links below.
Wasteland 2 Update
No, we’re retaining creative control. Thanks to our backers, we’re fully funded and free to implement our own creative vision, and directly communicate with our backers and crowdsource ideas.
So this is good news?
Absolutely! For inXile, we always intended to use a third party to handle these matters, as we are simply too small a studio to be capable of handling all the award fulfillment details from a practical standpoint. By finding the right partner, we gain not just time: it also frees up financial resources for us as they are more efficient at handling physical fulfillment than we would be. All of that time and funding saved will go right back into the game. We’ll also benefit from additional support from Deep Silver on things like international version QA.
For our backers and fans, it assures you that distribution will be handled professionally and quickly, and will assure a smooth experience for getting the game and goodies into your hands. This deal also allows us to put a retail version on the shelves, so people who discover the game later can still get a physical copy. The digital distribution and sales are still being handled by inXile.
Does this change anything about inXile’s plans in DRM or DLC/expansions?
Not at all, that too remains in our control. Deep Silver is a perfect partner for this: they have no interest in interfering with our promises when it comes to DRM-free release or any future plans we may have for expansions, all our previous promises on these stand. So the only real impact for our backers is that the physical goods fulfillment is in good hands.
Buy Wasteland 2
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Monday, July 8, 2013
Friday, July 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.