Aspyr Brings Knights Of The Old Republic To iPad
11:06 PM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Although we don't usually cover iPad game releases, it seems worthy of note that the busy developers at Aspyr Media have announced the release of an iPad version of Bioware's epic Star Wars RPG, Knights of the Old Republic.
Choose Your Path!Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic requires an iPad 2 or newer running at least iOS 6. It is available now for $9.99.
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- An epic Star Wars™ role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface custom-made for the iPad’s touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
Click on the links below for more information.
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic iPad
KotOR iPad FAQ
Buy Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Hypnosis Available For Pre-Order At Mac Game Store
11:06 PM | IMG News | Comment on this story
NevoSoft's Hypnosis is available to pre-order now at Mac Game Store. The point-and-click adventure game casts players in the role of Maya Anderson, a hypnotist attempting to uncover the truth behind the mysterious disappearance of a doctor from a psychiatric clinic.
As hypnotist Maya Anderson, it’s up to you to figure out the mysterious circumstances, behind a doctor’s disappearance from a psychiatric clinic. The police have requested your help in the investigation. The patients are behaving oddly when you arrive at the scene. As an experienced hypnotist, you sedate them and travel into their psyches to help them neutralize phobias and obsessions.Hypnosis can be pre-ordered now for $6.99 (USD).
All of the characters are exceptionally brilliant: a painter, a musician, a scientist, a businessman, and others, each with their own bright mind, full of surprises and puzzles. In the psyches of the patients you’ll be attacked by their phobias, with which you battle in mini-games that serve as pleasant deviations from the main adventure.
- A consciousness expanding plot
- Impressive graphics and special effects
- Uncommonly charismatic personalities
- Simple, yet deep gameplay
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Monday, May 27, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.