Leviathan: Warships Launched
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced the launch of its tactical action game, Leviathan: Warships, and has released another "jazzy trailer" to celebrate. The game, which challenges players to assemble customized fleets of warships and weaponry, features cross-platform gameplay across all supported platforms, allowing battles to be fought from nearly any computer, tablet, or location. The game includes a full co-op campaign and several player-vs.-player maps ready to put fleets to the test.
In Leviathan: Warships, players will choose from a wide array of ship and weapon types to build a personalized fleet and fight battles in a unique blend of action and turn-based gameplay. Captains can take their time to plot out their turn, assigning moves and attacks to their ships, and then witness the chaos of battle as each fleet engages their maneuvers in simultaneous action sequences. With Leviathan: Warships, Paradox puts the sea in the cloud, allowing players to start a session from their tablet and continue their cloud-saved skirmish from their computer, challenging foes on any available device.View the trailer and learn more at the links below.
Leviathan: Warships is a strategic action game where players can build and customize their own fleet of warships to play with or against their friends. Play together in the co-op campaign missions against the growing Marauder threat or fight through special Challenge Missions with your friends. If you rather want to test your admiral capabilities, you can fight against your friends or foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 different maps. The fleet editor features multiple ship and weapon types which can be combined in almost any possible way, allowing players to try out a vast amount of strategic possibilities.
- Turn-based gameplay enables you to take your time to plan your moves
- Build and Customize your own personal warships, featuring up to 11 ship and 16 weapon types
- 3 different factions: Commonwealth, Marauders and Elites
- Cross-platform play across PC, Mac, iPad and Android devices
- Five Challenge missions that can be played with up to 3 other players
- Co-op campaign spanning 9 missions which can be played with up to 3 other players
- Face your friends and foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 maps
- Cloud saving ensures the possibility for you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location
- Save replays of your battles and use them to improve your tactical skills for the future
Leviathan: Warships Trailer
Buy Leviathan: Warships
Seven Seas Solitaire Sets Sail At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added Anawiki's Seven Seas Solitaire to its list of game titles available for download and purchase. The solitaire card game features a swashbuckling high seas storyline, over 300 levels, 13 awards to unlock, and over 20 powerups.
The high seas are rife with the makings of legends: pirates, storms, lost treasure and terrifying monsters abound. After a glorious career in the King's navy, you were looking forward to a relaxing retirement, and marriage to the beautiful Elaine... until she went missing, and you were blamed. Now, your only hope to reclaim this happy life is to return to the sea once more, to find Elaine and bring her home.Seven Seas Solitaire is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Seven Seas Solitaire
Take command of The Falcon and explore over 300 levels, firing cannonballs and matching cards from your choice of beautiful decks as you plunge yourself into the adventure. Put together legendary combos to rack up as much gold as you can, then spend it on over 20 unique upgrades for your ship and your island hideaway. Along the way, you'll also encounter exciting mini-games to test your luck and skill, and earn awards for your derring-do.
There's never a dull moment when you're riding the waves; as you sail and swashbuckle your way across the oceans, you'll discover one surprise after another, recording them all in your captain's logbook. Between the addictive solitaire action and captivating twists in the plot, this is a game that's sure to keep you craving just one more level.
- Addictive game play
- Over 300 levels
- 13 awards to unlock
- Over 20 power ups
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 1 GHz Intel Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 90 MB HD Space
- 16 MB VRAM
Buy Seven Seas Solitaire
Nancy Drew: Ghost Of Thornton Hall Soon To Haunt MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Her Interactive's latest edition in the Nancy Drew adventure series is now available to pre-order at Mac Game Store. Nancy Drew: Ghost Of Thornton Hall puts players in the role of the famous sleuth as she tackles the spooky case of a missing woman and a family ghost.
Jessalyn Thorntonís fateful sleepover at the abandoned Thornton estate was supposed to be a pre-wedding celebration, but the fun ended when she disappeared. While her family searches for clues, others refuse to speak about the estateís dark past. Did something supernatural happen to Jessalyn, or is someone in Thornton Hall holding something besides family secrets?Nancy Drew: Ghost Of Thornton Hall can be pre-ordered now for $19.95 (USD).
Nancy Drew: Ghost Of Thornton Hall
- Solve Two Mysteries! - Expose the fate of Jessalyn Thornton and unveil the truth about a family ghost
- Take on the Scariest Nancy Drew Case Ever! - Explore crypts and graveyards and uncover moving statues, sliding panels and secret passages
- Examine Multiple Motives Under a Full Moon! - Uncover old secrets and divulge new motives among the Thornton friends and family
- Unravel Perplexing and Spooky Puzzles! - Reveal shocking evidence and critical clues buried beneath the spooky ruins
- Track Your Trophies! - Verify your unlocked achievements on the new trophy menu display
- Choose Difficulty Levels! - Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase fatal mistakes without starting over
Buy Nancy Drew: Ghost Of Thornton Hall
Guns Of Icarus Online Update 1.2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Muse Games has announced a new free content update for its post apocalyptic airship combat game, Guns of Icaurs Online. The update includes a new 2v2 King of the Hill map set in the burned out shell of a once great metropolis, scripted tutorials for new players, a new commendation system to award players, and a variety of new costumes.
The key features to this update includeRead more at the links below.
Guns of Icarus Online is the premiere airship combat game where up to 4 players man a single ship in their attempt to coordinate with their team to bring down the enemies in a variety of game modes. Adventure Mode expands on this format, creating a living online world with true player, town, and meta progression. Kickstarter backers will receive some amazing rewards for their support, including the return of the ultra-popular Bullet USB, now in a polished aluminum style as well as the original brass. More information at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/musegames/guns-of-icarus-onlineadventure-mode.
- The Labyrinth: A 2 vs 2 King of the Hill match set in the forgotten ruins of a dark metropolis. See the map teaser video at http://youtu.be/gvwSwtTjGNM.
- Scripted Tutorials: A major improvement for new fans will be actual in game tutorials for each class, including expanded text and the ability to create stationary and moving targets for target practice.
- New Achievements and Commendations: To further promote new player learning each match now allows players to award commendations to people they feel were especially excellent during the match. These commendations can trigger new achievements and rewards! Additionally the level cap is now 11.
- Beginner Only Matches: Lastly for new players will be a beginner only tier of play, which can be entered only by players at level 1 or by community staff who have been approved for teaching their beloved newbies.
- New Costumes: Because you can never have too many hats.
- New Effects: More particle effects for weapons, new flare gun model, gun handles, and maybe a bird or two.
Guns Of Icarus Online
Buy Guns Of Icarus Online
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.