|Monday, November 19, 2012|
Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation & Escalation Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Aspyr Media has released the Annihilation & Escalation content pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops. The DLC includes 8 new multiplayer maps and 2 new zombie levels for fans of the first person shooter.
Maps:Annihilation & Escalation is available now for $24.99 (USD).
CoD:BO Annihilation & Escalation Pack
- "Hangar 18," located in a highly classified military base where you will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar, and a mysterious autopsy room;
- "Drive-In," close quarters combat through a 60's American Drive-In theater, whose last showing was "Attack of the…", complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade;
- "Silo," infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction in this multilevel battleground; and
- "Hazard," play through this coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, on the cliff sides of Cuba, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- "Hotel", on the roof of a Cuban luxury hotel and casino against the vivid backdrop of old Havana.
- "Convoy" delivers intense, close-quarters combat at the scene of an ambushed US military convoy.
- "Zoo" takes you on a wild ride in an abandoned Soviet Russian Zoo, with danger at every turn.
- "Stockpile" pits players in a remote Russian farm town housing secret WMD facilities.
- “Call of the Dead”. Play as a zombie-killing dream-team against a new and unnerving zombie menace. Set in a mysterious ice-covered remote Siberian island, a group of four fearless explorers fight for their lives amidst an army of bloodthirsty Russian zombies.
- "Shangri-La" A legendary shrine is lost in an exotic jungle, where new undead species lurk within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns. Navigate through deadly traps and solve the dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of this zombie infested temple.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Buy CoD:BO Annihilation & Escalation Pack
Buy Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Infinite Scuba In Development
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Cascade Game Foundry has announced the first product in their portfolio of next-generation simulation games: Infinite Scuba. The simulation will enable players of all ages to experience "the beauty, mystery, and serenity of scuba diving in breathtakingly recreated dive sites around the world."
“We’re thrilled to bring innovative, reality-based underwater exploration to the gaming world,” says Kathie Flood, Managing Director at CGF and a 17-year veteran of the video game industry. “By combining the beauty of the undersea world with the science and adventure of real diving, we will appeal to scuba divers and experienced simulation gamers, as well as more casual gamers interested in exploring and learning about the world’s oceans.”Cascade Game Foundry hopes to release Infinite Scuba for Mac and Windows PCs in the first quarter of 2013.
CGF Development Director Russ Glaeser, another game industry veteran and a passionate diver, is excited about the extensible nature of the game. “Between the world’s wild variety of exotic dive locations and constantly evolving technologies in the diving world, our gameplay possibilities are truly infinite.”
In the initial release of the downloadable game, players explore Chuuk Lagoon, a renowned dive destination in the South Pacific and the site of a pivotal World War II battle between Japanese and American forces. In the years since that battle, the Chuuk shipwrecks have transformed into thriving reefs. Players search for fish and coral, as well as many other artifacts from the war, each of which unlocks a page of local history or dive science. Players exploring the wrecks can take photos to share with friends and earn diving certifications which unlock additional content. Players can easily purchase and download new equipment, challenges, and dive sites from inside the game.
Questions Answered About The Elder Scrolls Online
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
ZeniMax Online Studios has posted the results of the first "Ask Us Anything" Q&A answering fan questions about the upcoming MMO adaptation of Bethesda's Elder Scrolls universe. The developer answered questions on a variety of topics related to The Elder Scrolls Online.
This might also entail the rest of the game, but how big will Morrowind be compared to how big it was in TES 3? I get that the landscape will be different, but will it still be the same size, and have a similar layout? – By Ryon BurridgeClick on the link below to read more.
Elder Scrolls Online Ask Us Anything
It’s difficult to make a direct size comparison between the two, as they actually take place in different areas of Morrowind. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind takes place on the northern island of Vvardenfell. In The Elder Scrolls Online, you’ll get to explore Morrowind’s mainland and see areas you’ve never seen before, or haven’t seen in to the level of detail we’re presenting it in. One such area is Deshaan, the region of southern Morrowind that borders Black Marsh. That’s not to say adventurers in The Elder Scrolls Online won’t ever be able to visit Vvardenfell.
The Elder Scrolls Online
Buy The Elder Scrolls Online
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Friday, November 9, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.