King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | 2 comments
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is now available for purchase from Mac Game Store. The latest game in the fantasy strategy series follows the exploits of Olaf, who has dedicated his life to the fighting aganst the undead infesting the Northern Lands of Endoria.
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is the next chapter in the cult RPG/adventure saga. The new tale takes place in the familiar world of Endoria featured in the previous games, but begins in the Viking lands, which the celebrated hero Bill Gilbert never visited during his famous quest in King’s Bounty: The Legend.King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is available now for $29.99 (USD).
King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North (add to watch list)
The Mighty Olaf, son of the Konung of Northlings, has dedicated his life to battling the undead who have infested the northern lands of Endoria. He seeks to liberate the snowy wastes, dwarven dungeons, and the very heart of Endoria, the kingdom of Darion itself, from the dark grip of necromancy. On his quest towards immortal glory he will encounter cunning foes and new friends, hard battles and amazing adventures.
- The unique race of furious Vikings, as well as new neutral creatures
- New main hero - Olaf the Viking
- Valkyries! Five magnificent warrior maidens accompany Olaf, which he can call up during battle by expending his Rage points
- Improved skill tree and new unique talents
- New awards that grant special benefits
- Additional battle spells and a completely new magic school - Runic Magic
- Modified battle system based on the use of Runes
- Chant - a unique ability of the Skald class which can turn a likely defeat into an overwhelming victory
- The ability to forge new items
- Mac OS X 10.7
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Buy King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North
MacLegion Game Bundle 2012 - Six Games For $29.99
6:00 AM | IMG News | 7 comments
New bundle MacLegion Game Bundle 2012 is now available from Mac Game Store. MGS is offering 6 best selling Mac games valued at over $194.00 for a one-time-only exclusive price of $29.99! That's over 80% off!
The Bundle includes the following:
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy
LIMBO Released 11/2/2012
Company of Heroes Complete: Campaign Edition
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
And Yet It Moves
The bundle ends November 10, 2012. Head over to the link below for more information.
MacLegion Game Bundle 2012
Mac Game Store (add to watch list)
Heart Of The Swarm In First Half Of 2013, D3 Expansion Plans
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Activision Blizzard recently announced the results of its third fiscal quarter. During the post-earnings conference call the company revealed that StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is scheduled for release in the first half of 2013, and officially confirmed plans for a Diablo III expansion.
Beta testing for Heart of the Swarm is well underway and the development team has been collecting great feedback from the community. Just last week, we made a major content update to the beta in order to test some important community features, which have been well-received by players. These features are designed to improve the social aspect, as well as the overall user experience for StarCraft players. We’re working hard towards a first-half 2013 launch for Heart of the Swarm.Learn more at the links below.
Blizzplanet: Activision Blizzard Q3 Conference Call
Stephen Ju (Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division): The prior iterations of Diablo II expansion pack released about 1 year after the game itself came out. So wondering if you have anything you share in terms of whether or not you have a similar plan for Diablo III to keep your users engaged?
Morhaime: We do have a plan. An expansion planned for Diablo. I don’t have any timeline to talk about. I think that the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay, and so that will be a big factor in terms of driving our schedule.
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
Diablo III (add to watch list)
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm (add to watch list)
Buy Diablo III
Buy StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
Divinity: Original Sin's Level Design Progress
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 7 comments
Larian Studios has unveiled a new video for the upcoming Divinity: Original Sin, a new role playing game for Mac and Windows set in the world of the Divinity Series. This time the developers chose to showcase the progress the game's level designers have made thus far. Divinity: Original Sin will feature an isometric 3D viewpoint, a party of adventurers to control, turn based combat, and an easy to use toolset for modding the game.
The orcs of Tanoroth are on the march, wielding magic never seen before: bloody, deadly, reality-bending. The free nations of Rivellon are about to fall beneath their blades. Yet there are two unlikely heroes who can resist this savage magic: a condemned warrior released from his chains and a mystic heroine restored to life. Will they be strong enough to cope with the sins of their past? And will they be strong enough to counter the even greater threat that hides behind the marching orcs?Check out the trailer at the link below.
Divinity Original Sin Level Design Video
- PLAY WITH TWO LEAD CHARACTERS: Discover who they are and what terrible truth binds them.
- Enjoy the freedom of CLASS-FREE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT with plenty of unique skills, weapons and equipment.
- SUMMON AND RECRUIT other characters and creatures to complement your party.
- EXPLORE A LARGE AND DENSE WORLD: filled with quests, special moments and memorable characters.
- DISCOVER A WEALTH OF ITEM INTERACTION: if it’s not nailed to the ground, it can be moved, used or combined.
- Pursue the freedom and explore the depth of role-playing where CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES MATTER.
- TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM adds tactical edge and depth to your role-playing experience.
- USE SKILL AND SPELL COMBOS to make your attacks more effective.
- MAKE USE OF THE TERRAIN DURING COMBAT: exploit the environment to gain the upper hand in battles.
- DEVELOP COOPERATIVE SKILLS AND SPELLS: a party acting as a well-honed team can prevail over superior forces.
- EXPERIENCE COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER MODE: fight and explore together, develop your characters individually.
- DISCOVER THE COOPERATIVE DIALOGUE SYSTEM: you don’t necessarily need to agree with each other.
- BUILD YOUR OWN ADVENTURES: powerful toolset allows the community to create and share new adventures online.
- ENJOY THE DIVINE MUSIC OF KIRILL POKROVSKY: the award-winning composer of all previous Divinity games.
- DIVE INTO THE DIVINITY UNIVERSE: the story of Original Sin is the prequel to the events of Divine Divinity.
Divinity: Original Sin (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.