Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition Arrives In 2013
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 6 comments
In a recent Twitter post Overhaul Games' Trent Oster revealed that Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition will be released in 2013. BG2EE will include the original game as well as the Throne of Bhaal expansion, and is likely to offer new content and characters as well. The company is currently working on Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, which is scheduled to release sometime before the end of September 2012.
BGEE is an updated version of Bioware's fantasy role playing game set in the Forgotten Realms. The game will feature an enhanced version of the Infinity Engine, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion pack, a new adventure, and a new party member. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced edition will also allow cross-platform multiplayer with Windows PC and iPad users.
Check out the link below to read more.
Twitter: BG2EE 2013
Beamdog (add to watch list)
Overhaul Games (add to watch list)
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (add to watch list)
Campgrounds Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com's list of game titles available for download and purchase has increased with the addition of Big Fish Games' Campgrounds. The game challenges players to grow a business and eventually become campground developer of the year.
Adventure awaits in Campgrounds as you grow a prosperous company with Addie as your partner. You will develop campsites in astonishing locations and choose the path your business follows. Do you seek fortune? Do you strive to be green? Or can you find a balance? Uncover secret campsites by piecing together scattered treasure maps. Follow the clues left behind by an ancient civilization and unearth a hidden artifact. Do you and Addie have what it takes to become the next Campground Developer of the Year?Campgrounds is available now for $9.95 (USD).
Campgrounds (add to watch list)
- Develop exciting campsites
- Unlock secret levels
- Become Campground Developer of the Year
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Endless Space Available Soon For Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
As revealed by iGame Radio, Iceberg Interactive's Endless Space 4X space strategy title is planned for release sometime before August 24. In the game players take control of one of eight civilizations struggling for galactic dominion.
About Endless Space
Endless Space - Admiral Edition (add to watch list)
This galaxy is ancient, and its first intelligent life was the civilization we call the Endless. Long before our eyes gazed upon the stars they flew between them, though all that remains of this people is what we call Dust. A substance found scattered or in forgotten temples, it once gave powers to admirals and galactic governors. The galaxy will belong to the faction that can take control of the Dust and uncover its secrets…
- A Born Leader: Guide one of eight civilizations as you strive for galactic dominion. Will you control the entire galaxy through subtle trade and diplomacy, explore every corner of the universe to find powerful artifacts and resources, overwhelm other civilizations with your advanced technologies, or destroy your enemies with massive armadas?
- Endless Discoveries: With hundreds of star systems to explore, different planet types, luxuries and strategic resources to exploit, the mysteries within the Dust to master and a host of strange scientific phenomena to deal with, the player will have no lack of challenges. Hire heroes to become fleet admirals or system governors and discover five hero classes and their unique ability trees and specializations.
- Space Opera: Experience Endless Space with state-of-the-art graphics and interface, switch between strategic battle decisions and long-term planning. Optimize each fleet for epic battles around contested stars. Create the perfect combinations from dozens of unique ships per civilization. Customize your ship with modules, armament, engines and special mods. The player has a plethora of choices of how to best destroy or dissuade his enemy .
- Take on the Universe: Play against up to seven opponents and build up – or break – alliances at will. Discover an innovative and dynamic simultaneous turn-based gameplay. Permit instant jump-in for your ongoing online games. Define your own custom civilizations and confront the ones created by your friends.
- Endless Replayability: Control every new game’s scope, from a quick match-up to an endless war. Generate an infinity of random galaxies where every start begins a new adventure. Modify the size, shape, density, age and a lot more to create your ideal galaxy. Choose from different victory conditions and adapt your strategy on the fly.
iGame Radio: Endless Space Mac Status
Buy Endless Space - Admiral Edition
Wasteland 2 To Include Original Wasteland
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
InXile Entertainment has announced that its upcoming Wasteland 2 RPG will include the original 1987 Wasteland game. A sequel to the classic post-apocalyptic RPG of the 80's, Wasteland 2 will be a top down, turn-based, tactical RPG that the developers promise will "stay true to its roots."
"The #1 request we had during our Kickstarter campaign was to have the ability to play the first game. Fortunately EA has continued to support us on this project and has granted us the ability to bring the original to the players," said Brian Fargo, of inXile Entertainment. "It is great to be able to make Wasteland available for those feeling nostalgic or who want to experience it for the first time. It certainly will not be a pre-requisite to understand Wasteland 2, but it adds some extra flavor if you did play the prequel."Check out the link below to learn more.
Original Wasteland With Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 9, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.