Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Released At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | 8 comments
The Sims 3: Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats is now available for purchase at Macgamestore.com. The lastest collaboration between The Sims developers and the pop singer will allow players to "sweeten up their Sims’ lives with Katy Perry-inspired, candylicious items that will enhance their game experience such as décor, furniture, objects and of course, fashions and hairstyles."
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style!The Sims 3: Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats is available now for $19.95 (USD).
- Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform the neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues. Stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park where your Sims will find loads of candy playground equipment. Players can also take their Sims to the Cake Pleasure Dome, the town’s charming local hangout.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry’s hit song, ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),’ recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
- The Sims 3 Installed
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
- Mac OS X Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce series (7300, 7600 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M GT, GT 120, GT 130)
- ATI Radeon series (X1600, X1900, 2400, 2600, 3870, 4850, 4870)
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) (GMA x3100)
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Buy The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Farmscapes Premium Edition Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has increased its catalog of titles available for download and purchase with the addition of Playrix's Farmscapes Premium Edition. With a combination of popular casual puzzle gameplay styles, the title gives players the chance to help farmer Joe restore his ranch. The premium edition includes bonus levels and a variety of other extras.
Restore a worn out ranch to its old grandeur in Farmscapes Premium Edition, a charming mix of multiple game varieties from the makers of Gardenscapes.Farmscapes Premium Edition is available now for $13.99 (USD).
Farmscapes Premium Edition
Joe's grandson is staying at his farm for the summer, and not a moment too soon because it's in sore need of repairs. The barn is crumbling, the weeds are growing, and the water spring is breaking down. With a little hard work and some savvy decisions however, they will have the place back in shape soon enough.
Breathe new life into the once prosperous farm by helping Joe and his grandson take care of business. Play addictive Match 3 levels to earn money for purchasing new structures, complete with clucking chickens, mooing cows, and buzzing beehives. Take on fun side Quests to help neighbors, search through Hidden Object mini-games, and solve whimsical adventure puzzles. It's a wonderful interactive environment that features witty dialogue and an immersive storyline.
Enjoy exclusive content when you purchase Farmscapes Premium Edition including 30 bonus Match 3 levels, exclusive farm accessories, an animated Screensaver, Wallpapers, original Soundtrack, and an integrated Quest walkthrough.
- This Premium Edition includes 30 bonus Match 3 levels, exclusive farm accessories, an animated Screensaver, Wallpapers, original Soundtrack, and an integrated Quest walkthrough.
- Breathe new life into a small farm with this delightful Match 3 challenge.
- Earn money and rebuild structures by selling fresh farm products.
- Enjoy satisfying mini-games like Hidden Object and Puzzle
Buy Farmscapes Premium Edition
The Walking Dead Episode 2 Reviewed
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
VentureBeat has posted a new review of Starved for Help, the second episode in The Walking Dead adventure series. Based on the comic book series by Robert Kirkman, Starved for Help continues the story of a band of zombie apocalypse survivors. Episode 2 is uniquely tailored to the choices players made in the first episode.
From the review:
I witnessed some pretty shocking moments in Starved for Help. The episode opens up with an intense scene in the woods involving a high school teacher, a bear trap, and a horde of hungry undead. To say more would be spoiling things (although, curious types can read about it in my preview from this year’s industry trade show, the Electronic Entertainment Expo). But that scene might seem a walk in the zombie-filled park compared to some of the brutal situations that you’ll face before the credits roll. And yet, none of it feels cheap or gratuitous. Each gory scene does an effective job of eliciting an emotional response from the player, whether it’s disgust, surprise, or (usually) a combination of the two.Head over to the page below to read the full review.
VentureBeat: Starved For Help Review
The Walking Dead
Buy The Walking Dead
Hotline Miami Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Developer Jonatan Söderström and graphic artist Dennis Wedin have announced their collaboration on Hotline Miami, an upcoming game which will be released under their new joint label Dennaton Games and published by Devolver Digital. Described as a gritty homage to the 80's, the game "overflows with raw brutality and skull crushing close combat as you find yourself outgunned and using your wits to choreograph your way through impossible situations."
“Dennis Wedin and I have collaborated on some unique projects before but with Hotline Miami we wanted to take our game design to the next level and create an experience that people would think about long after they've stopped playing," said developer Jonatan Söderström.Hotline Miami will be released for Mac and Windows PCs "soon." Learn more at the site below.
"Hotline Miami is a gritty homage to the 80s, with a storyline as bizarre as it is emotional. We feel that we've made a game where both the action packed arcade gameplay and a mystifying plot full of twists will keep people glued to their seats throughout the whole experience," added Dennaton partner Dennis Wedin.
Step into the neon-soaked underground of 1980s Miami as bizarre messages on your answering machine seem to be urging you to commit terrible acts of violence – but will you obey? Hotline Miami overflows with raw brutality and skull crushing close combat as you find yourself outgunned and using your wits to choreograph your way through impossible situations. An unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal plot that will have you question your own thirst for blood. Bash and blast through over 20 multiscreen levels with 35 unique weapons and collect 25 game-altering masks in one of the darkest and most unusual independent games on the scene.
The hotline itself can be reached at +1 786 519 3708 or @HotlineMiami. Leave a message.
“I was really hoping that Hotline Miami was a phone sex simulator,” said Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker. “The world is ready for an asynchronous phone sex simulation game. Trust me.”
Hotline Miami Announcement Trailer
Blue's News: Hotline Miami Screenshots
Buy Hotline Miami
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
Friday, June 29, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.