Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Begins
3:16 PM | Cord Kruse | 6 comments
Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition for Mac is now available to pre-order at Macgamestore.com. The action game puts players in the role of legendary master assassin Ezio as he struggles against the Templar Order.
Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy.Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition for Mac is currently available to pre-order for $49.99 (USD), 17% off the regular $59.99 price. Follow the links below to learn more.
Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, introducing an award-winning multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition includes these extras:
2 Exclusive Single-Player Maps
- Single-Player indoor map: The Trajan Market
- Single-Player outdoor map: The Aqueduct
2 Multiplayer Characters: The Harlequin & The Officer
1 Ezio Skin: Helmschmied Drachen Armor
Fashioned by the Helmschmied Armory in 1489, only a few sets were completed due to the weight of the metal. Very few men proved strong enough to wear it.
The Original Codex Written by Altaïr
Take a closer look at the history of the Assassins and art of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
Multiplayer Characters Cards
A set of cards featuring all the characters of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer, including their kill moves and biographies.
Map of Rome
Assassin’s Creed Lineage : The Complete Movie
Explore the events that revolve around Ezio’s father, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze, and gain insight on the Assassin’s Creed story and universe.
Making-Of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: Behind the Brotherhood
Go behind the scenes with the development team to learn about how the game was made and Ezio’s continuing story.
22 songs from the original game soundtrack by Jesper Kyd.
REQUIREMENTS (subject to change):
- BE A LEGEND – Now a legendary Assassin, take Ezio on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
- LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
- DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
- BONUS CONTENT:
- Project Animus Update #1 Multiplayer DLC
To survive the treacherous, narrow roads and the multi-leveled architecture of the Mont Saint-Michel map and the challenging Advanced Alliance multiplayer mode, Abstero recruits will need to use free-running and refined hunting skills to their advantage.
- Project Animus Update #2 Multiplayer DLC
The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
- The Da Vinci Disappearance Single-Player and Multiplayer DLC - After the fall of the Borgias, Leonardo Da Vinci is kidnapped and Ezio will embark on a relentless quest to recover him discovering new locations and gameplay features. The multiplayer addition is the biggest expansion to the award-winning multiplayer yet, including a new map, new characters and game modes.
- Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB Dedicated Shader model 3.0 or higher (ATI RADEON HD 4000/5000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 100/200 series)
- HD: 9 GB
- PERIPHERALS SUPPORTED: Keyboard, mouse.
- DRM: None – need to be online to play Multiplayer and to access certain Single-player extra features
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition
Buy Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Edition
American Civil War Now Available For Macs
3:47 PM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Virtual Programming has released American Civil War for Macs. The historical turn-based war sim allows players to take control of either the North or the South in a variety of scenarios and campaigns, offering the chance to change the outcome of the war.
AGEOD’S AMERICAN CIVIL WAR – The Blue and the Gray American Civil War is available now for $19.95 (£14.95, €19.96). Learn more at the site below.
A historically accurate, realistic and fun Turn-Based grand Operational Strategy game of the American Civil War. Based on an expanded and improved version of the “Birth of America” game engine, the game enjoys a very intuitive interface and is easy to learn.
AGEOD’S AMERICAN CIVIL WAR (AACW) is a historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).
Players are military and political leaders trying to lead the troops of their nations (armies and fleets) to victory, in the midst of some of the toughest operations during those five years of wild campaigning throughout a divided nation.
Most of the individual years of campaign between 1861 and 1865 are playable via a separate scenario (to be refined during beta testing). Advanced scenarios will allow recreation of some yearly and/or theatre campaigns, and there will be of course the complete Grand Campaign covering the whole war.
- Upgraded BoA engine with improved Military AI
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution (known as WEGO system)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or a full X-turn Grand Campaign following in Grant’s or Lee's footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (11) and Campaigns (5)
- The largest Civil War map ever, with unequaled look and detail levels
- 2 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 300 historical leaders with unique abilities
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, use sea, riverine and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows)!
- Fight to reconcile the nation (USA) or ensure independence (CSA): victory can be military or political, as national will plays a crucial role
- AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and good-looking games!
- Players: 1-2
- OS X 10.5.8 or higher
- Any Intel CPU
- 128 MB Video RAM
- GeForce 7300/7600 or newer, or RadeonHD 2600/4670/4850/4870 or newer, or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or newer
- 512 MB RAM
- 1.2 GB hard disk space
- Broadband connection for Product Registration
American Civil War
Buy American Civil War
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.