3 replies to this topic

#1 Ichigo27

Ichigo27

NSFW o_O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2245 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:53 PM

Does anyone know whether or not theirs a legal way of playing the alpha demo build for the mac that was released ages ago?

Don't think that theirs been any mention mac os release even those its out on iOS. I don't know if I should open wineskin again and go through the hassle of getting the windows demo of it to work.
What is a man?

#2 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Uberspewer

• IMG Writers
  • 2599 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

The iOS version is the best deal if you have an iPad to play it on: $5. Most others are $10 and Switch was $15 last I checked.

It is a great game, I highly recommend it, but it is quite short.

I don't know if I should open wineskin again and go through the hassle of getting the windows demo of it to work.

If you were to boot to Windows to play the full game, you probably wouldn't have to reboot very often.
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 10.11.x/2008 MacPro 3,1 Xeon 2 x 2.8GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB

#3 Cougar

Cougar

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

View PostMatt Diamond, on 07 January 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

The iOS version is the best deal if you have an iPad to play it on: $5. Most others are $10 and Switch was $15 last I checked.

It's also on iPhone, BTW.

#4 Matt Diamond

Matt Diamond

Uberspewer

• IMG Writers
  • 2599 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

View PostCougar, on 09 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

It's also on iPhone, BTW.

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

I'm sure it's completely playable on such a small screen, but the artwork would suffer a bit. I also recommend playing it with sound on. Headphones ideally but my daughter enjoyed it just fine listening through the iPad speakers. I play some games on-the-go with the sound turned down or off, particularly puzzle games. Glad I didn't for this one.
www.mindthecube.com

Current setup: macOS 10.11.x/2008 MacPro 3,1 Xeon 2 x 2.8GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB