Steve Ballmer

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image

Sermon notes from Thursday Nite Defrag Service:

“…. and I saw a beast rising out of the land of girl-men; it was glossy and bossy, it held sway o’er the lives of men and didst give them no rest; their faces and souls did it devour! He who has wisdom beware the X-beast, beware it’s enslavement, hide thine face and retain thy soul!”  – Redmond 6:23-24b

Posted Image

The “new” iPhone is on the market and what a market it is! At $999 a pop? Give me a break people!

I personally decided to declutter my life!

Having apps tracking your every move, telling you what to do, dictating to you, a phone that looks at you all day. I mean, who is in control here? Is it you or that thing? Don’t you feel a little bound by all that tech? On the man’s grid every second of the day – a digital slave! THAT is what you are an iSlave! You don’t call the shots anymore!

Sure you need a digital ASSISTANT not a master! I say, rise up people! Reclaim your lives, your family, your very souls from these iThings! Be a human again, remember how that felt? ……. I thought not.

You need a Zune not a Massa’ that you shuffle and hustle for! Break your digital chains and be free boy!

— keep your $900 cash and get a Zune on amazon for less than $100

The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

Smite the girly men infidels!  Smite them with their own man purses!  Smite them before it becomes cool to smite them!  Smite the attention smurfette iPhunes from their sinning hands.  Beware Babylon, dance in silhouette at the cost of your everlasting soul.  I weep for the unbelievers... er... only in a manly stoic look way of course.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 03 November 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

Smite the girly men infidels!  Smite them with their own man purses!  Smite them before it becomes cool to smite them!  Smite the attention smurfette iPhunes from their sinning hands.  Beware Babylon, dance in silhouette at the cost of your everlasting soul.  I weep for the unbelievers... er... only in a manly stoic look way of course.
II Gates 3:47
The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer - "I am not Steve Ballmer pretending not to be me"

#4 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6089 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 03 November 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

We shall smite them on the beaches. We shall smite them on the landing grounds. We shall smite them in the fields and in the streets. We shall smite them in the hills. We shall never surrender!

<hides iPhone>
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Smite them to the left,
Smite them to the right,
Stand up sit down,
SMITE SMITE SMITE!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#6 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1554 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

Burn the heretic!!!

By the way, no mention of the screen burn in issue with iPhone X???

Come on Ballmer! You need to bring your A game around here.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#7 kou

kou

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

I want know what's the difference between iPhone 8 and iPhone x in performance. Any advice?

#8 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3803 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:46 AM

View Postkou, on 05 November 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

I want know what's the difference between iPhone 8 and iPhone x in performance. Any advice?
Technically it is the same. The iPhone 8 pushes somewhat fewer pixels though, so it will come out in the end in benchmarks. In the real world, they are exactly the same. Camera is a tad better on the X, if that goes under your 'performance' umbrella.
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#9 Steve Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 05 November 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Burn the heretic!!!

By the way, no mention of the screen burn in issue with iPhone X???

Come on Ballmer! You need to bring your A game around here.
I'm mostly into Basketball no-a-days, the whole iPhone thing is inconsequential to me.