11 replies to this topic

#1 Tuncer (IMG)

Tuncer (IMG)

Pimpbot 5000

• Admin
  • 923 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:33 AM

If any of you guys are playing PUBG, let me know on Discord (tuncer#4309). I'm a bit obsessed with this game right now ;)
Tuncer
Inside Mac Games

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/tuncerdeniz

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

Get Frost on your team.  It's like hanging out with the Terminator, he knows no fear, feels no pain and his enemies fall before him like wheat in the field.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 Sneaky Snake

Sneaky Snake

Official Mascot of the 1988 Winter Olympics

• IMG Writers
  • 3298 posts
  • Steam Name:SneakySnake
  • Steam ID:sneaky_snake

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

I haven't purchased PUBG yet, but apparently it is like crack. It briefly passed CS:GO in concurrent players on Steam a week or so ago, which is a big deal as CS:GO is by far the biggest fps game on Steam.
2015 13" rMBP: i5 5257U @ 2.7 GHz || Intel Iris 6100 || 8 GB LPDDR3 1866 || 256 GB SSD || macOS Sierra
Gaming Build: R5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz || Asus GTX 1070 8 GB || 16 GB DDR4 3000 || 960 Evo NVMe, 1 TB FireCuda || Win10 Pro
Other: Dell OptiPlex 3040 as VMware host || QNAP TS-228 NAS || iPhone 6S 64GB

#4 Tuncer (IMG)

Tuncer (IMG)

Pimpbot 5000

• Admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:39 AM

View PostSneaky Snake, on 18 July 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

I haven't purchased PUBG yet, but apparently it is like crack. It briefly passed CS:GO in concurrent players on Steam a week or so ago, which is a big deal as CS:GO is by far the biggest fps game on Steam.

It's a ton of fun. Playing in a squad of 4 is awesome. We ended up winning a game last night and it was like we had won the super bowl. Lol ;)
Tuncer
Inside Mac Games

#5 Tuncer (IMG)

Tuncer (IMG)

Pimpbot 5000

• Admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

:w00t:

https://youtu.be/NGIJAbIOkUk
Tuncer
Inside Mac Games

#6 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:25 AM

As Captain Picard would say, "Nicely done".
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#7 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:15 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 18 July 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

Get Frost on your team.  It's like hanging out with the Terminator, he knows no fear, feels no pain and his enemies fall before him like wheat in the field.

I've been busy playing PUBG IRL against a poacher who is killing some of my animals, but I'll have to look at this once he's been stopped.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#8 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:27 PM

Is rustling still a hangin' crime in Texas?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#9 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

That really sucks. I hope you get the bastard soon Frost.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#10 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 23 July 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Is rustling still a hangin' crime in Texas?
I wish. Shooting at people on their own property is still a shoot-back crime though...

What's worse is I'm 98% sure I know who it is and so do the police, but they're not sure enough that they could convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt and thus have not acted. Things are getting far enough out of hand the past couple weeks that the state police are getting serious about bringing this SOB down though. He's already a convicted felon, AND is currently on trial and out of bail for shooting a lawn care worker in the back with a pellet gun, which makes it even worse. Just the fact that he's shooting at all is a federal crime, since felons can't possess firearms period.

Regardless, if you've got a Texan so livid he's spending his evenings sitting in a clump of trees in 90 degree 80% humidity July heat watching for you like so, chances are pretty good you done frakked up with your life choices somewhere. (Oops, let me turn a light on)

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 23 July 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

That really sucks. I hope you get the bastard soon Frost.

Me too. I thought I was losing my pond ducks to four-legged predators and couldn't figure it out that I kept reinforcing everything and they kept disappearing. Then I saw fraknugget shooting at them from his truck one night about a month ago. Turns out it was a two-legged predator. A neighbor witnessed him shooting at them again a week and a half later when I was out of town and called the cops, and then he killed one every Tuesday night for three weeks running. Including this cute little girl who was my buddy and would waddle-run to come say hi to me every time I went out. Shot her to death the night of the 4th of July and then took her body to boot. I was crushed, and then got hopping mad.

I started watching for him after that, didn't see him. Last Tuesday he shoots at deer sleeping in one of my neighbors' yards around 12:30 AM, and he's upgraded from some dinky little .22LR to a .308 Win or .30-06, so now he's gotten serious with the big booms. Next night I was not on watch and slept because I had to get up before sunrise the day before and couldn't stay awake, and he just happened to come by that same night and light off a .30 cal at another deer in the direction of my house.

Now I'm watching for him armed and the TX state police are talking hidden cameras and stakeouts to try and catch him in the act so they can put his ass away. Fun. So that's where all my videogame and fun time has been going lately.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#11 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:47 AM

That SOB is really sick. I hope the State Police bag him on film, etc. and put him away. I'm so sorry about your duck too. I really love birds of all kinds and live with four feathered friends. It made me both sad and angry to see her picture. I'd say to be careful but I know you will be.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#12 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

What an elegant looking duck!  ::tail twitches wildly::

Just keep in mind that he ain't worth the jail time he can get you.  Let us know how this works out.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat