#1 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8076 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

No matter what else will be shown at the remaining press conferences, Devolver has already won E3 this year.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#2 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

I have to say I'm disappointed that Mass Effect: Andromeda got shat on and had cuts made and a mediocre product shipped in order to produce Anthem. Watched the trailer and my end reaction was, "Meh."
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#3 MichalM.Mac

MichalM.Mac

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Steam Name:michalmmac
  • Steam ID:michalmmac

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Dafuq did I just watch?

#4 Camper-Hunter

Camper-Hunter

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Steam Name:Rorqual
  • Steam ID:Rorqual

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:41 PM

I can't wait for earliest access games!

#5 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

I want to play the Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons dev's co-op game (I also want to be the developer's friend), the XCOM 2 expansion, Tacoma, and the new Life Is Strange. That's about it. Oh, and Dishonored 2's expansion...after I buy/play the base game.

I'd be more interested in Ubisoft's pirate game if it were singleplayer.

Bioware continues to be dead to me.

#6 RGoulder

RGoulder

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

View PostCougar, on 12 June 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

I want to play the Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons dev's co-op game (I also want to be the developer's friend), the XCOM 2 expansion, Tacoma, and the new Life Is Strange. That's about it. I'd be more interested in Ubisoft's pirate game if it were singleplayer.

Bioware continues to be dead to me.

Yeah I too am interested in the XCOM 2 expansion. Life is Strange was unfortunately something I found on youtube as a play through when it had not been announced for mac yet. So I'll probably just stick with youtube for it. Bioware isn't dead to me but yeah I know there is no hope of anything they are showing coming to mac and at least right now I'm not in any position to install windows on my aging mac.

But Bioware's Anthem does look at least interesting. I like 3rd person shooter games. There just aren't enough of them. What is the point of customizing a character if I can't see them. I'm looking at you Borderlands. If what I read really is true, that the Anthem can be played "solo" I'll keep an eye on it.

I'm also very much looking forward to Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, they showed some battles and fighting but still no release date. :crying:

#7 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:41 AM

Some cool reveals last night for the PlayStation crowd such as the upcoming Horizon: Zero Dawn DLC with snowy environments I guess. I like the snow when I am not really in it. Shadow of the Colossus remake next year may turn out well hopefully. A lot of stuff shown off we all knew about already such as Detroit: Become Human, Death Stranding, God of War, etc. Starting to see some VR titles with potential including Skyrim which might be pretty cool. I need to go try out a PS4 VR setup at retail somewhere and see if I like it or not before I'd spend for that but now that there's boost and I plan on a 4k UHD television early next year hopefully, I'll be upgrading to a PS4 Pro after all.

GREATNESS AWAITS!!!
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell