• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3813 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Beamdog to the rescue again!

Edit: They now have official information on their website:

Features
  • Enhanced Planescape: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to curate gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture the original vision for the game.
  • The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you've never experienced before, filled with strange magics, unique adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
  • Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
  • Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
  • Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
  • 4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high-definition with tons of new convenience features.
  • A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
  • Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
  • Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only. Korean voice-overs are played in English.

"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#2 nick68k

nick68k

Heroic

• IMG Writers
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

HOLY S***!

:w00t:
You must gather your party before venturing forth.

#3 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:29 PM

I like how they announced/are releasing this: short release window, no new content, all platforms day one, new features can be turned on/off as one chooses.

#4 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Wow!!!

I just started it (again) on my ancient compaq laptop. I'll get it for my iPad instead now. Sweet!

I hope they do Icewind Dale II in the future too. That would be great.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#5 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome news!!

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#6 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:56 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 28 March 2017 - 09:55 PM, said:

I hope they do Icewind Dale II in the future too. That would be great.

I hope so, too (because I haven't played it yet). But it would be harder.