puzzle ios Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pascal45RPM

Pascal45RPM

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:52 AM

I'm very excited to announce that Innecto is available for iOS now, from the App Store.

Research shows that too much sugar not only rots your teeth but rots your mind as well, making it hard to concentrate. Put the candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto.

Let Innecto lull you into a false sense of security and confidence. Itís so easy - itís so relaxing. Those little tiles twist so satisfyingly into place as you race against the clock to complete each board in the least time with the least number of moves. By the time you get to level 56 youíll be whizzing through (although those little tiles can be a little fiddly on the iPhone) and thenÖ oh no! Level 57 has a nasty surprise in store - can you get all the way to the end?

You can read more about Innecto here - and see screenshots and video from the beta versions of the game (I'll update them soon, I promise!)

A version for the Mac will (fingers crossed!) be available for macOS soon.

#2 Pascal45RPM

Pascal45RPM

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

Innecto iOS Screenshot (and the music is amazingly catchy - you'll be humming for weeks).

Posted Image

There is one In App Purchase available - and that's to top up your hints to 5 (you can carry a maximum of five hints, and an extra hint is earned when you complete a level perfectly (three stars) for the first time).  You can't top up your hints if you have the full set of five in your inventory - but you can top up if you have four* (although, of course, you'll only be buying a single hint - which is very bad value for money).  I recommend not buying hints unless you've spent all the ones that you have already.

You can get it here (iPhone App Store)

*or less, of course.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: puzzle, ios, Game