DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1554 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

It wasn't mentioned in the recent release announcement by Spiderweb so I wrote to ask them about status of an iOS version. The game is planned for late fall release on iOS if all goes well they said. So for anyone wondering about this that's the news. I guess I should have mentioned this is per usual for the iPad.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#2 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2040 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:21 PM

I like his games on the iPad, they play well, but I just can't get past my old mental blocks of decades of Spiderweb games on desktop. Hell I used to swear by the numpad for Spiderweb games.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#3 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:51 PM

Please Jeff, convert Nethergate Resurrection, pretty pretty please with sardines on top!  If not den de hell wit you.  It's an awesome game and I would love to have it on iPad for traveling.  I'm going for slings as soon as possible, I know right where to get them.  Everybody in the party needs a ranged weapon, it will change the balance in your favor.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat