Keeping track of your games, ratings, want-to-play's?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3821 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:14 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 04 August 2016 - 01:25 PM, said:

My parents ain't got one either.
I assume you stole it from them then..
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#22 Camper-Hunter

Camper-Hunter

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Steam Name:Rorqual
  • Steam ID:Rorqual

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:27 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 04 August 2016 - 01:25 PM, said:

My parents ain't got one either.

But what about the assault rifle?

#23 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17436 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:04 PM

If you pack one weapon then that's pretty much a done deal that you collect the rest of them.  It's all about having the drop on them son.  No big deal if somebody gets kilt, I'll just carry them in my teeth and drop them at my wife's feet.  She always acts inappropriately disgusted for some reason and buries them out back.  I guess it's an acquired taste for monkey folk.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#24 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6095 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 05 August 2016 - 02:04 PM, said:

If you pack one weapon then that's pretty much a done deal that you collect the rest of them.  It's all about having the drop on them son.  No big deal if somebody gets kilt, I'll just carry them in my teeth and drop them at my wife's feet.  She always acts inappropriately disgusted for some reason and buries them out back.  I guess it's an acquired taste for monkey folk.

Wait, a cat that brings in random firearms instead of dead animals?

How much to have you crated and shipped out here? I feel the sudden urge for a new pet, severe cat allergies be damned.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#25 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17436 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

I'm pretty sure the NSA still doesn't want me to ship myself anywhere, especially after the Franistan Conflict debacle.  I'm bad enough where I am.  Besides, I was talking about bodies, not firearms.  Firearms I horde in my Catpocalypse bunker.  I can probably get away with shipping you bodies for awhile.  

[EDIT] - OK, first corpse is in the mail.  I had to break his knuckles to pry the contraband M4A1 from his cold dead hand, so this one is not in pristine condition ... especially considering the shotgun blast to the face.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#26 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6095 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:26 PM

Well that's okay, I'll just do some good old fashioned John Moses Browning 1910s-era cadaver testing. I'm a fan of the R. Lee Ermey school of thought where if life hands you lemons, you find out which round blows 'em up best.
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#27 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:03 PM

View PostFrost, on 05 August 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

Well that's okay, I'll just do some good old fashioned John Moses Browning 1910s-era cadaver testing. I'm a fan of the R. Lee Ermey school of thought where if life hands you lemons, you find out which round blows 'em up best.

I love that guy. He's so hardcore. It's wonderful.

Really good fun watching him take some target practice with all manner of historic weaponry too.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#28 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17436 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

Lock and Load was one of my favorite shows.  It doesn't come on anymore around here.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat