This Kind of Thing is Why I Hate Microsoft
Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:30 PM
Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:10 PM
Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:29 PM
Current setup: macOS 10.11.x/2008 MacPro 3,1 Xeon 2 x 2.8GHz/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB
Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:41 PM
- My parents are well off. I wish I was!
- I am a very handsome man, well I used to be a few decades ago.
- I usually led people during cardiac arrest response (codes) when I was a nurse. This involved resuscitating someone for transport to a hospital where obviously a doctor would be running the show. For some reason I was always very calm and focused during codes, probably because I'd been to many in a hospital setting whereas the staff I was working with had limited experience in emergency care comparatively. Anyway, I guess I can lead when nobody else wants to.
- Rules are for conformists. I blaze my own trail. For some reason, I am no longer welcome in many places.
- There is no way to comb my hair since I don't have any.
- ECT (electro-shock therapy) has granted me permanent animal magnetism along with a handy glow at night. The lights are never completely out wherever I am.
- You're right about life savings. I sold everything I owned to take care of my kids when the going got rough. I have no regrets. I feel really good about that. I even have nice stuff again now too so it all worked out despite my ex-wife's satanic lawyer.
Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:26 AM
You are standing in the dark smearing the dingy walls with filthy fingers when you could be out in the light blinking and stumbling around like a panicked mole.
Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:31 PM
Discord Chat. Check.
Extra Chair for Cats. Check.
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD