DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1513 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:41 AM

Oh, man the stories I could tell. I wish I had been coddled once in a while but no. My father's favorite saying about all suckage in life was, "It builds character." He liked to smile at me when he said that to me. He had a lot of great sayings like that. I believe he picked them up from his mother and from his time in the Marine Corps. He would have made a fantastic drill instructor but instead he wound up on President Eisenhower's helicopter crew.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#22 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

Oh yeah?  Well my dad was an old core Navy Chief Warrant Officer 3 who served on the USS Enterprise throughout all of WWII.  He built a whole lot of character by supplying as much suckage for my brother and I as is possible without breaking the laws of physics.  He looked like Jack Webb in The D.I. so you can imagine.  He went on to sophisticate nuclear weapons for the Navy.  

My dad would have made a fantastic hitler, just needed the mustache and hair.  I used to wonder about that when I was a kid, true story.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadow warrior 2, shadow, warrior, devolver, flying, wild, hog