2 replies to this topic

#1 UmarOMC1

UmarOMC1

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1439 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:16 AM

First things first, this looks buh'dass!

Based on Battlestategames' description this is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and story-driven walkthrough.

That being stated, after watching the alpha gameplay, I feel it belongs here under Action & Shooters.

After visiting their site and scrolling to the bottom of this page I came across this little image; Posted Image

Of course I can be wrong on anything. Should that end up being the case I preemptively disavow this post under suspicion aliens hacked my brain to access my IMG Forums username and password in cahoots with Battlestate Games in order to earn percentages in pre-orders to be used toward world domination. Also I'm unfortunately not finding much in way of Mac specific info and this post in their forums from their FAQ lists system requirements. Nothing Mac related. :cool:

THEY LIVE.
WE SLEEP.
macOS 10.13.x/Windows 7 Pro/2009 MacPro 4,1 Xeon W3580 3.33GHz/16GB RAM/EVGA GTX1070 8GB

#2 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

Maybe Feral is going to port it and they planted that little Apple there. It would be just like them. They love to hint and tease like that although this would be taking it to a new level. Still, I would not put it past them.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#3 jeannot

jeannot

Heroic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:01 PM

It looks like it will be ported in house, since it uses unity

Q.What is the engine that powers the game? Will there be a cross-platform Mac and *nix support?
A.The game is based on Unity 5, but many essential functions were created by us from the scratch. We plan a Mac release, but it is yet unclear if the Mac players will play with everyone else on common servers.
http://wccftech.com/.../#ixzz44bChTuKO

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: escape, tarkov, action rpg, mmo, battlestategames, battlestate