Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6094 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:30 PM

View PostFrigidman™, on 14 February 2016 - 08:21 AM, said:

"MY" biggest issue with any console is, you cannot play the games with a mouse and keyboard.

Until such day that consoles begin to package/allow/FULLY support a key/mouse combo control unit.... then at such day I would even consider a console. Price be damned, features, power, hardware.... none of that makes a lick of difference if my ability to control the game is unfun.

Oddly enough Sony did allow use of a mouse and keyboard in games on the PS3 at the developer's option. AFAIK Epic was the only company to ever make use of that though. Unreal Tournament 3 on the PS3 had mouse and keyboard support (and mod support!) which was awesome as UT3 was just way too damn fast paced to be properly played with a controller. Sadly no one ever followed Epic's lead, either with mods or M&KB support.

Not that that does anyone wanting to play with a M&KB any good, but at least the lack thereof is actually in the developers' court in that instance.

I've no idea if they still have the same policy with the PS4. Haven't seen anyone say a thing about it, although you can use a mouse and keyboard with the PS4's OS, web browser, and some applications.

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 14 February 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

I forgot to mention but I meant to that I'm done. I'm just repeating myself and have been for a while here. Sometimes it's a good thing to just agree to disagree and let it slide, you know? It's fine. No group or even pair of people can ever hope to always agree about everything all of the time. So where I am of course right and you guys are just completely and totally wrong and cannot be reasoned with according me well, I'm good. I know what's happening. Ha ha!!!!! :)

I'll buy you a beer (Sam Adams' Wrong-Ass Motherfrakker Lager) and we'll declare a détente. :thumbsup:
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#62 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Wow. How'd you know I like Sam Adams Lager? Let's a drink a bunch and declare our unending love for each other man! :)
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#63 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:01 PM

Sorry Frosty One but I couldn't wait for you. Damn these are good! Shame you can be here but I'm thinking of you. I love you man!!!!!!

#64 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2045 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:08 PM

Jokes on all you turkeys. I'm just as bad with a mouse as I am with a controller.

It's like thermonuclear war-games. Playing with macdude22 on your team, everybody loses.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#65 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6094 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:19 PM

View PostDirtyHarry50, on 15 February 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

Wow. How'd you know I like Sam Adams Lager? Let's a drink a bunch and declare our unending love for each other man! :)

Finally something we can agree on. My favorite brewery; I love their seasonal craft beers as well as the regular lager. :D
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.

#66 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

I enjoy Sam Adams too... when I cant get a Weizen from the Hofbrauhaus, I settle for some good ole local sam adams!

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#67 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:00 AM

View Postmacdude22, on 15 February 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

Jokes on all you turkeys. I'm just as bad with a mouse as I am with a controller.

It's like thermonuclear war-games. Playing with macdude22 on your team, everybody loses.

Well, not necessarily. Like for example if I am on the other team you're in pretty good shape.