Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:04 AM

View PostSneaky Snake, on 20 October 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

I'm not a huge fan of the addiction to phones modern society has (although I do like my iPhone 6...). The scenarios that you described at restaurants, family gatherings, friend's houses etc. are commonplace now and its actually rare to see normal human interaction in many places.

Posted Image

#22 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17435 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:43 AM

It's got to start somewhere, now if these guys pulled out their newspapers while walking down the street, grocery shopping, driving, standing anywhere, in class, at work, in school, etc etc and etc or suddenly pulled one out while talking to you then they would be a little more up to par.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#23 Atticus

Atticus

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

I bought the 2014 Mini. Great little machine. Boots in about five seconds, does everything I need it to do (basics--word processing, email, Web browsing). Gaming is for my gaming PC.
"I'm standing in the middle of life with my pants behind me."

#24 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17435 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:38 PM

View PostAtticus, on 22 October 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

I bought the 2014 Mini. Great little machine. Boots in about five seconds, does everything I need it to do (basics--word processing, email, Web browsing). Gaming is for my gaming PC.

This will probably be my future too, though at first this Mid 2010 Mac Pro will fill the mini's niche until Apple no longer supports it.  Wish I could game on a Mac but Apple isn't interested and their line of Mac Pros reflect their insistence on being a work station machine and not a gaming friendly machine.  All because some idiot said they looked like a toy 29 years ago.  Not updating OpenGL has always been a big frak you to gamers.  Frak you too Apple.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat