Do you have Company of Heroes 2 on the Mac App Store? Play us. :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 EllieFeral

EllieFeral

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

Posted Image

If you have Company of Heroes 2 on the Mac App Store, we challenge you to face the game's Mac publishers (that's us!) at multiplayer next Wednesday the 21st of October in our latest #BeatFeral event.

We have an FAQ covering how to battle online with the Mac App Store version of the game:

http://support.feral...nt_multiplayer/

You'll need a free Feral Account, so share your Feral Account name right here so we can add you as a friend.

Meet us on the field at 6PM BST / 10AM PST on Wednesday the 21st of October. All two hours will be streamed and commentated on live on Twitch.

If you have Company of Heroes 2 for Mac on Steam instead of the Mac App Store, we may drop by and battle you too.

Think you can beat us? (Probably.)
Posted Image
                          I'm from Feral Interactive.
Website / Support / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube / Twitch

#2 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17381 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

I don't WANT to beat you guys, I WANT you all to be gods, like the good little deities you are in my head.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#3 EllieFeral

EllieFeral

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 14 October 2015 - 09:46 AM, said:

I don't WANT to beat you guys, I WANT you all to be gods, like the good little deities you are in my head.
Imagine beating the gods.

Do you reckon you can make the event? We're keen to get some names down. And you'll be streamed live. Think of the infamy.
Posted Image

#4 LadyZarjah

LadyZarjah

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

I wish I could join you but unfortunately I don't have the game and I have to confess: I've never played it either. But I'd love to watch the stream! :)
Ran out cake years go... never stopped trying.

#5 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17381 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:44 PM

::sheepishly:: I don't have the game either Ellie.  Sorry!  I don't have any games at all from the Mac App Store.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#6 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

What's the Mac App Store?

#7 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:40 AM

View PostEllieFeral, on 14 October 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

Do you reckon you can make the event? We're keen to get some names down. And you'll be streamed live. Think of the infamy.

I've already done that years ago in Norrath in a place known as The Planes of Power where I tasted sweet victory after raiding for many hours in the Plane to Time to ultimately defeat Quarm. Anybody who did that back in the day won EverQuest as far as I am concerned. Anything beyond that was simply continuing to rule over what had already been won. :)
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

#8 EllieFeral

EllieFeral

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:25 AM

Tell you what, if there's anyone here who has CoH2 on Steam and can definitely make the event next Wednesday, we'll sneakily hand you a free Mac App Store copy of the game so you can join us for BeatFeral. We just have a few to spare, so it's first-come first-served, and be sure to show us that you have the game on Steam.

This is just a one-time thing, exclusively for our pals at InsideMacGames. Shhh...
Posted Image

#9 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5632 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:11 AM

Unfortunately I only own the first game on Steam, or I would definitely have jumped the chance to play... I miss playing against Feral people.

View PostEllieFeral, on 14 October 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

They're not only deities, but humble deities that let you win. No way they'd lose if it wasn't on purpose!
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***

#10 EllieFeral

EllieFeral

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:36 AM

View PostWhaleman, on 15 October 2015 - 06:11 AM, said:

Unfortunately I only own the first game on Steam, or I would definitely have jumped the chance to play... I miss playing against Feral people.

If you're a fan of the first game we imagine you'll really enjoy Company of Heroes 2, and we have a Steam Group specifically for finding other Mac and Linux gamers to play with:

http://steamcommunit...groups/maclinux

If you do opt for CoH2 on Steam, please let me know and we'll slide you a Mac App Store version so you can face us next Wednesday. :)
Posted Image

#11 henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Steam Name:henryfakesmile
  • Steam ID:henrycc265

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:36 AM

View PostEllieFeral, on 15 October 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

If you're a fan of the first game we imagine you'll really enjoy Company of Heroes 2, and we have a Steam Group specifically for finding other Mac and Linux gamers to play with:

http://steamcommunit...groups/maclinux

If you do opt for CoH2 on Steam, please let me know and we'll slide you a Mac App Store version so you can face us next Wednesday. :)

hi, just wanna let you know i have been supporting u guys all i can, you really need some more exporsure and let people know you people like Asptyr media & Feral even existed!
http://forums.toucha...isplay.php?f=28

#12 EllieFeral

EllieFeral

Feral Interactive

• Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:42 AM

View Posthenryfakesmile, on 19 October 2015 - 12:36 AM, said:

hi, just wanna let you know i have been supporting u guys all i can, you really need some more exporsure and let people know you people like Asptyr media & Feral even existed!
http://forums.toucha...isplay.php?f=28
Thanks Henry! Can you make it for the CoH2 event at 6PM this Wednesday? Should be a lot of fun.
Posted Image