48 replies to this topic

#41 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

SR3 is starting to sound like the one for me.

Edit: Just bought it for $2.99!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#42 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:33 AM

Nice snag!

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#43 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2040 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 12 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 12 September 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

SR3 is starting to sound like the one for me.

Edit: Just bought it for $2.99!

It does have hulk hogan in an appropriate role.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#44 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

Hot damn.  That was fun, especially the opening scene.  Had a fun night being a complete asshole.  A sentence I never thought I'd hear me say.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#45 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 13 September 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

Hot damn.  That was fun, especially the opening scene.  Had a fun night being a complete asshole.  A sentence I never thought I'd hear me say.

I would find myself just driving around making mayhem. You tend to level up a bit quickly in the game because theres just so much stuff you can do that gains you XP. I think I hit max level midway through the whole game hahah then it became a bit too easy if you upgrade everything (like unlimited ammos and no health loss hrm... dont take those if you like any sort of challenge).

But yeah... just get your threat level up to max for police or foes, and just reap in the fun of killin indiscriminately.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#46 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

It times out on me though.  How do you get it to let you just rampage through the city without saying you failed the mission?
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#47 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:06 AM

Failed the mission? Hmmm... you may be in the middle of a specific mission I guess. Some of them have ranges (as in, dont go the wrong way too far), while others may be having you protect someone else as if they die it fails.

When you complete a main line mission, you have this grace period to just tool around on your own. Sometimes the 'phone rings' with pop-up missions, and those can fail if you accept them and dont go do them... but they always pop up as a phone call again if you are in the area later. Then there are contacts in your phone you can call to start mission chains (more if you have the extra DLC, and some are fully repeatable).

If its complaining right now, just try to follow the purple waypoint or what its trying to get you to do. Do it, and then you'll be in free-roam mode till you start up a next chapter through your phone contacts.

-Fm [1oM7]

#48 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17421 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:43 AM

Excellent, thanks!
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#49 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:02 AM

Be sure to browse your phone. There are also some side missions like assassinate, steal, rob, maim, destroy, or whatever. They gradually add more of those the higher level you get too.

-Fm [1oM7]