the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 22 July 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

IMG Pro still exist? O_o

I'm a lifetime member, it had better still exist.  If not I'm past due for a coronary or something.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#22 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2027 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 22 July 2015 - 05:52 PM, said:

I'm a lifetime member, it had better still exist.  If not I'm past due for a coronary or something.

I still been getting the discount anyway.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#23 Cobra

Cobra

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:10 PM

So happy I could finally play this. The 1st was one of my all time faves, but I enjoyed this so much more... although it is in big part thanks to the original. The original laid out the foundation and established the lore that made me be able to appreciate the sequel all the more. My all time favourite game now, so really grateful for Aspyr giving us this, with widescreen support and link to their installer of the content mod.

#24 Jan

Jan

Legendary

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Steam Name:Jan
  • Steam ID:janfeld

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:36 AM

View PostCobra, on 22 August 2015 - 09:10 PM, said:

So happy I could finally play this. The 1st was one of my all time faves, but I enjoyed this so much more... although it is in big part thanks to the original. The original laid out the foundation and established the lore that made me be able to appreciate the sequel all the more. My all time favourite game now, so really grateful for Aspyr giving us this, with widescreen support and link to their installer of the content mod.

I think I will finish KotOR II tonight. Already spent more than 50 hours on my light side play through. One of the best western RPGs ever, with the Restored Content Mod even better than the original. What sets this game apart is the profound, dark story and well defined characters. Choices are not as black or white like in some other BioWare games. Even if you try to be as 'good' as possible, you're forced to enter gray areas with some decisions and the overall depth of the story was surprising to me. It's lightyears ahead of Lucas' infantile ideas and writing for Star Wars Episodes I to III. But we all know the Revan and Malak arc of the story isn't even part of the official canon anymore. :thumbdown:
Feral Account: Jan

MacBook 12" with Retina Display (Early 2015)
Core M 1,2 GHz | 8 GB RAM | 512 GB Flash
Intel HD5300 1536 MB VRAM
macOS Sierra

Now playing: Mad Max, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Ultra Street Fighter II, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

#25 Whaleman

Whaleman

High Priest of Bork

• IMG Pro Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5632 posts
  • Steam ID:holybork

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

View Postthe Battle Cat, on 22 July 2015 - 05:52 PM, said:

Does that qualify for just the current life or all 9 for cats (3.2 in the case of what tBC has left)?
You shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. Aim higher. Try this: why am I here? Why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(Answers: 'Cause you are. 'Cause you do. 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

***END MESSAGE***

#26 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3779 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:34 AM

And dis he actually pay the fee 9 times?
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#27 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:19 AM

View PostWhaleman, on 22 September 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:

Does that qualify for just the current life or all 9 for cats (3.2 in the case of what tBC has left)?

Just one life.  To wipe them all out takes a shotgun.

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 23 September 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

And dis he actually pay the fee 9 times?

No, cats are sneaky.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#28 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:41 AM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 23 September 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

And did he actually pay the fee 9 times?

It was a bug in the system. Since the system thought he was the same person, it didn't actually charge 9 times.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#29 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

It's really not a problem.  The IMG retina scan and pawprints reads me as the same damn 'ol cat.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kotor, star wars, steam