Sneaky Snake

Official Mascot of the 1988 Winter Olympics

• IMG Writers
  • 3301 posts
  • Steam Name:SneakySnake
  • Steam ID:sneaky_snake

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

View PostFrigidman™, on 03 July 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

The guys I used to roll with in Planetside 2 were all of the elder folk, and they just had good ole fun. No constant slang, trash talk, foul language or raging... just witty banter, good quips, and some pretty hilarious rambling musings while we waited in ambush keypoints to smear random nubs trying to cap a point by themselves.

The games geared towards a more mature audience are quite enjoyable online experiences normally. I've had great experiences with Planetside 2 and ARMA 3. Even CS:GO is a lot better then most.
2015 13" rMBP: i5 5257U @ 2.7 GHz || Intel Iris 6100 || 8 GB LPDDR3 1866 || 256 GB SSD || macOS Sierra
Gaming Build: R5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz || Asus GTX 1070 8 GB || 16 GB DDR4 3000 || 960 Evo NVMe, 1 TB FireCuda || Win10 Pro
Other: Dell OptiPlex 3040 as VMware host || QNAP TS-228 NAS || iPhone 6S 64GB

#22 UmarOMC1

UmarOMC1

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1438 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

View PostSneaky Snake, on 03 July 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

Seriously though I wouldn't let the racist comment in this vid prevent you from at least being interested in the game. There are always gonna be toxic players who makes disgusting comments/jokes and flame their teammates in any online game. Literally every game ever. The vid you posted is just some random person playing the game. It's not an official video from the developers or something.
I understand but of what little I could find out about this game it appears single player isn't an option. It looks very cool but I'm not paying for a PvP-only title to run into characters like that... ever.
macOS 10.13.x/Windows 7 Pro/2009 MacPro 4,1 Xeon W3580 3.33GHz/16GB RAM/EVGA GTX1070 8GB

#23 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8102 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:44 AM

I only just realised that ARK runs on the Unreal Engine 4. Could it be that this is the first game (apart from Epic's still very unfinished new Unreal Tournament) on the Mac built with that?

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#24 DirtyHarry50

DirtyHarry50

Special Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • Steam Name:DirtyHarry
  • Steam ID:dirtyharry2

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

Early Access you say?

No thank you I say.
“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — Bertrand Russell

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ark, survival, evolved, steam, early, access, action, indie, wildcard