• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 salbutamol

salbutamol

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Hello, world!
I play MPIII on a late MacBookPro, bought the game from the AppStore integrated into the system (Yosemite), now I've reached the Chapter 12 (that huge rotten has-been hotel), so: after getting up on a lift, shooting everybody available, I am stuck because on all video walkthroughs (8th minute approx) Max Payne jumps into a hole in the floor where he kills another several bad guys, and then he just walks up the red ledge on the construction right up on the same floor he was on (no other ways to walk around the other side of the rooms because of the blocked corridors), BUT my guy cannot go up, I tried everything in his powers (for a desktop version maybe) — he just cannot walk up, there's not such function as "Jump" in the controls, shootdodge doesn't help either, so I am stuck in a hole,
if anybody knows how to solve this problem, please please tell me how toget out of there, I am heading towards the end of the game!!!
Thanx,
Anna

#2 Cougar

Cougar

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam Name:FuzzyPuffin

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

It's the "Vault" key to climb up, which is E by default.

#3 salbutamol

salbutamol

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:56 PM

hey thanx a lot!!! I've been beating my head against the wall for three days!!!!