Two weeks to the day ... what are my options?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

All hail Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts
  • Steam Name:DaveyJJ
  • Location:Inside Bastet's secret temple preparing for the catpocalypse.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

Off the top of the head of the collective mind here, I bought that "new" MB Air two weeks ago yesterday for my wife (8GB, 128 SSD, 13") and now they've updated the thing (3rd time that's happened to me). This time, the wife noticed ... what will Apple do when I ask about what I can do, do you think? Is it worth even worrying about give her non-Photoshop level needs?

Raven 27" i3 iMac 3.2GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HD | 512MB 5670 ATI Radeon HD
Crow iPad 2 | 32GB WiFi

"Not my circus, not my monkeys." -- Polish folk saying
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." -- Terry Pratchett
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -- Jean Cocteau

#2 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2045 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

View PostDaveyJJ, on 10 March 2015 - 04:49 AM, said:

Off the top of the head of the collective mind here, I bought that "new" MB Air two weeks ago yesterday for my wife (8GB, 128 SSD, 13") and now they've updated the thing (3rd time that's happened to me). This time, the wife noticed ... what will Apple do when I ask about what I can do, do you think? Is it worth even worrying about give her non-Photoshop level needs?

14 day policy, I'd call them up and ask them if they can exchange it or maybe the'll give you a bit of a refund. You're still in the window so I would back up my data and do it.
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#3 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3815 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

You really should have a look at Macrumors Buyers Guide in the future, before buying.
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#4 Hansi

Hansi

Master Blaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1785 posts
  • Steam ID:hansroberth

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:23 PM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 10 March 2015 - 06:44 AM, said:

You really should have a look at Macrumors Buyers Guide in the future, before buying.

Yes, seems like it was pretty much on schedule: http://buyersguide.m...om/#MacBook_Air