#1 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

There are two big sale groups (make that three!) of some big savings on some popular games:

Save 75% off all BioShock Infinite games and DLC

Save 75% off amazing Paradox games

Up to 75% off Small Heroes games

Quit the big lineup! I believe most if not all end after this weekend...

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#2 macdude22

macdude22

Like, totally awesome.

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2047 posts
  • Steam Name:Rakden

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

You should put the trainz simulator 2 on sale.  :teehee:
IMG Discord Server | http://raptr.com/rakden | http://www.trueachie....com/Rakden.htm
Enterprise (MacPro 3,1): 8 Xeon Cores @ 2.8 GHz || 14 GB RAM || Radeon 4870 || 480GB Crucial M500 + 2TB WD Black (Fusion Drive) || 144hz Asus Mon
Defiant (MacBookPro 9,1): Core i7 @ 2.3ghz || 8GB RAM || nVidia GT 650M 512MB || 512GB Toshiba SSD

#3 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3820 posts
  • Steam ID:thaineshkelch

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Oh, theres a Bioshock Starter Pack now? I'll put that on my list instead of the season pass and normal thing..

How about a "Remove from wishlist" option below "On your wishlist", when you click the triangle next to a game? Going to the wishlist takes soooo muuuuch tiiiiime....

Edit: Speaking of which.. Is there a single package with everything Borderlands 2 included? I am not going through those 20 things available to see which one is the 'Buy once, own all' option. :P
"They're everywhere!" -And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 1TB Samsung EVO 840, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m. + 2016 Macbook m3 + iPad 2 64GB + iPhone 4S 64GB + Girlfriend + Daughter

#4 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8102 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:03 AM

Ah, a pity: I have all the Paradox titles that are on sale and that I'm interested in already.

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"

#5 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:56 AM

View PostThain Esh Kelch, on 07 March 2015 - 01:51 AM, said:

Oh, theres a Bioshock Starter Pack now? I'll put that on my list instead of the season pass and normal thing..

How about a "Remove from wishlist" option below "On your wishlist", when you click the triangle next to a game? Going to the wishlist takes soooo muuuuch tiiiiime....

Edit: Speaking of which.. Is there a single package with everything Borderlands 2 included? I am not going through those 20 things available to see which one is the 'Buy once, own all' option. :P

Wishlist system is so old, its been neglected for 10 years. However we (or I) have finally gotten some movement on needed updates to make the wishlist more appealing to use and also more noticeable it exists. There are many sluggish issues with it due to it still being basically html2.0 in design/functionality. Only just recently did I manage to squeak in (without approval haha) the ajaxed method of instantly adding to list without the whole page reloading and blowing out your place in search results!

But yeah, a 'remove from list' would be nice on the action. Even steam's doesn't do that, and it bugs the hell out of me. I try to click their 'checkbox' and it just sends me to my wishlist where I have to hunt down the game and click the teeny text 'remove'.

As for an all in one borderlands 2? Well... http://www.macgamest...m/product/3544/

But for some ungodly reason it has been turned off from new sales. NO IDEA WHY. So keep an eye on that page and it may show up again. Its only soft disabled, not discontinued.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester