In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
- Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects
- New models with greater detail and high-quality textures
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege
- A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals
- The ability to upgrade your companions to vassals by granting them lands
- The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a lady’s heart through poetry or bravery
- Improved mechanics for soldier morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low
- Pick any projectile off the battlefield for use as additional munitions
- New motion-captured combat animations
- Numerous improvements to the combat system: Your shield will still stop arrows even if you are not actively defending
- The ability to play multiplayer matches on random maps as well as hand-designed ones
- Multiplayer equipment system: Earn money by fighting opponents or accomplishing goals
- The ability to use most throwing weapons in close combat: Switch to using a javelin as a short spear when the enemy gets close
- Spend gold on more powerful equipment, using a carefully balanced system that will make combat more exciting without giving too much of an advantage to the leading team
Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer DLC expansion pack for Mount & Blade: Warband featuring the final years of the French Empire’s struggle to remain the dominant power of Western Europe in the early 19th century.
Experience the thrill of Napoleonic warfare first hand - Take part in the invasion of Russia or fight the French at Waterloo from the front line! Side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from more than 330 unique units to play. Fight on battlefields across Europe in of one of the most accurate and detailed Napoleonic war games ever!
- Accurate early 19th century weapons, uniforms and environments
- Massive multiplayer battles with up to 200 players
- Five nations with more than 330 unique units to choose from
- A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing a variety of missiles such as canister, explosive shells and even rockets - all fully controllable by players
- Finely crafted game balance ensuring player skill is the hero of the battlefield, not the gun or the sword
- Construct barricades, dig trenches, and rig explosives with the multi-purpose Engineer class
- Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes; all recorded and played by award winning musicians
- Lead squads of soldiers against each other in the new commander battle mode
- More than 40 classical background music tracks
- Experience thrilling Naval battles on one of the games Frigates, Schooners or rowboat
- Destructible environments; players can use a range of artillery and explosives to destroy various buildings, bridges, walls and other structures.
- Wage war on more than 70 maps, ranging from the Russian steppe to the Spanish Peninsular
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics (Napoleonic Wars)
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- Napoleonic Wars Requires Mount & Blade: Warband to play
Mount & Blade: Warband is available now for $14.99 (USD), 25% off the regular price, while the Napoleonic Wars DLC costs $9.99 (USD), 33% off.