3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8622 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:04 AM

Particulars from Surpise Attack is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The unique fusion of arcade action and puzzle solving features the story of Alison, a young physicist with a troubled past, and places players in control of a single quark as they struggle to negotiate the fundamental forces of the universe.

Particulars is a game with a unique combination of arcade-action and puzzle gameplay, set in the mysterious world of subatomic particles.

Taking control of a single quark, you must negotiate the fundamental forces of the universe. Other particles will push and pull at you - you'll always be on the brink of losing control and being dragged towards annihilation!

Woven through the game is the story of Alison, a young physicist with a troubled past. Her journey through the subatomic world is drenched in memories (both good and bad), and will ultimately lead her to some surprising revelations.

Features:
  • Based on actual particle physics: Enter the world of sub-atomic particles and witness the interactions between them.
  • A puzzling narrative: Following on the tradition for narrative-led titles from SeeThrough Studios, Particulars is a puzzle game that blends an engaging narrative about a young scientist and how she manages with her own struggles.
  • Over 100 levels of intrigue: Played over 10 chapters of ever increasing complexity, join Alison on her personal journey.
  • Dig deeper: The Particlepedia provides information on each particle in the game, the nuances between the real world and the game world and links to other sources.
Requirements:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 or later
  • 2 GHz Intel Mac
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 300 MB HD Space
  • 512 MB VRAM

Particulars is available now for $11.99 (USD), 20% off the regular price.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Riko

Riko

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:49 AM

Almost a week with no updates made me nit-pick the title:

Surprise Attack Of Particulars At MGS

It's Particles, not particulars.....  :P

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

View PostRiko, on 27 November 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

Almost a week with no updates made me nit-pick the title:

It's Particles, not particulars.....  :P

But the game is called Particulars, not Particles.

PLAY ON WORDS YOU DUMMY! ;)

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17376 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

Want i should drag him inta tha back room boss?  I ain't had no playmates since that last one what took us to court.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat