Warlords of Draenor features player constructed strongholds, revamped character models and animations, a new level cap of 100, and a variety of new zones, dungeons, raids, scenarios, and battlegrounds. The expansion also enables any player to boost one character to level 90 so they can enjoy the new content as soon as possible.
Warlords of Draenor sends Azeroth’s heroes beyond the Dark Portal on a desperate mission to save their world from the vicious Iron Horde—a formidable army of the most infamous orc clans from Warcraft’s battle-scarred history. As players explore the savage alien world of Draenor, they’ll encounter fierce new foes, befriend unlikely new allies, oversee the construction of a mighty base to withstand the orc onslaught, and forge their own legend from the raw materials of the past.
Warlords of Draenor adds new features and a world’s worth of exciting new content for World of Warcraft players:
- Explore a Savage World: Explore the hostile world of Draenor, home of the orc and draenei races, as it once existed, and adventure in all-new zones alongside characters central to Warcraft history.
- Build Your Garrison: Establish and expand your own customizable stronghold on Draenor, and gather NPC followers to collect resources and embark on missions under your command.
- Jump to Level 90: Boost one character of your choosing to be instantly ready to explore the wilds of Draenor, making it easier than ever to enjoy the latest content with your friends .*
- Adventure to Level 100: Reach new heights of power and unlock bonuses to further enhance your abilities on your way to the new level cap of 100.
- …And More: Take on an array of Dungeons, Raids, and Challenge Modes; seek out otherworldly pets and mounts to add to your collection; engage in exciting world PvP in Ashran—no matter what kind of content you enjoy, new challenges and rewards await.
- World of Warcraft—Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet: Swoop down from the dark of night on the black-winged Dread Raven, a mortal progeny of Anzu, and devour your prey in your next Pet Battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
- StarCraft® II—Warchief Portraits: Summon the strength of two of the most fearsome Iron Horde warchiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you clash in the Koprulu sector in StarCraft II.
- Diablo® III—Warsong Pennant: Brandish this battle-torn pennant on your back, and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary in Diablo III.
- Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™—Blackrock Card Back: Outfit your champion’s deck with a custom card back forged in the fires of Blackrock.
All versions of the expansion come with one Level 90 Character Boost, making it easier than ever for new and returning players to experience Warlords of Draenor’s content alongside their friends and family. For more information, visit www.warlords.com.
Warlords of Draenor is available now in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Brazil, and will be available November 18 in South Korea, mainland China, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
Warlords of Draenor has received a 12 rating from the PEGI. In addition to the English version, the expansion is available fully localized into Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, European Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, traditional Chinese, and simplified Chinese.
Head over to the page below for all the latest information about the game.