4 replies to this topic

#1 Trautman

Trautman

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

Although GRID 2 is better graphics than GRID & DiRT 2, GRID 2 is the almost same graphics settings as DiRT 2, and is the same frame rate as DiRT 2.

Although there is no cockpit view on GRID 2, cockpit view will become usable by this mod.
Grid 2 Cockpit Cam Mod (without DLC)
http://www.nogriprac...hp?filenr=39292
It's not .exe but manual installation.

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

GRID 2 Has a cockpit view. At least it did when I was playing. There is a 'view change' key you can press to get to various views.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#3 Trautman

Trautman

Notorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

View PostFrigidman™, on 03 October 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

GRID 2 Has a cockpit view. At least it did when I was playing. There is a 'view change' key you can press to get to various views.

Is it Bonnet View?

http://www.racedepar...it-cam-mod.346/
I extracted files from Cockpit Cam Mod 0.9.7. A cockpit view of DLC Cars were also included in them.
However, I don't know path of Mods. It seems that it differs from PC version.

Edited by Trautman, 04 October 2014 - 02:51 AM.

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

I dunno what they officially call it, but it was a view, were I was looking out through the windshield and see my hood, and could use the right-stick to quick glance side to side out my side windows. I'm not sure if I recall seeing "My Hands" on a wheel... but then, I was focusing on the damned road, not the radio ;) It felt very realistic-ish as being inside the car, as it was much more intense than the flying bird view showing the whole car and back bumper.

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#5 UmarOMC1

UmarOMC1

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1448 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:23 PM

75% Off ($12.49) at Green Man Gaming as of this writing
macOS 10.13.x/Windows 7 Pro/2009 MacPro 4,1 Xeon W3580 3.33GHz/16GB RAM/EVGA GTX1070 8GB