5 replies to this topic

#1 Pat

Pat

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

Auto Sport Driving is the 1st app purchase for my 2014 Mac Mini & I'm loving it!
My logitech mono works perfectly after installing the force feedback kext into  OS X 10.9

The game has great force feedback and handling; nice graphics as well

I was able to use tracks from VGP3 and have the AI learn them and race them
Figured out how to mod the cars slightly from the VGP3 guide

This replace's my G5 PPC Nascar Racing 03 PTA mod setup . . . no need to go bootcamp in search of a race game
Great Game!

Anyone else playing this?
I'm loving the Venom . . .

#2 JaguarGod

JaguarGod

SiniScope Productions Inc

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hello Pat. I'm the developer of Auto Sport Driving. Thanks for purchasing the game. I'm not sure if you saw my official ASD website, but I apologize for slow updates.

I am going through a divorce after 20 years with the same woman and it has been very crippling. All in a weekend I went from good Husband and Dad to a Single Dad with 3 Kids, a house and a popsnizzleload of debt. But I promise that at some point when this is finalized, I'll come out the other side stronger and an even better Dad to my Kids.

Thanks for playing.
My Badge Of Honor - Single Father of Three
Dedicated to My Mother, Patricia Lee Frabotta 1947-2009
Official Auto Sport Driving Website

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Eye Sea Yew

• Admin
  • 4265 posts
  • Steam ID:frigidman
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

Sorry to hear that Jag, I hope you well!

-Fm [1oM7]
"I'm not incorruptible, I am so corrupt nothing you can offer me is tempting." - Alfred Bester

#4 the Battle Cat

the Battle Cat

Carnage Served Raw

• Admin
  • 17377 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

Well look on the bright side... there's... oh... hmm... never mind.  Hope things tighten up for you and you quickly get the hang of being both parents.
Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

#5 Pat

Pat

Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Sorry to hear this, wish you the best

#6 Frost

Frost

Secretary of Offense

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6075 posts
  • Steam ID:CaptFrost

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Jeez, all the forumers are getting divorced lately. Sorry to hear about that Jaguar. :(
Kestrel (Falcon NW Tiki) – 4.0 GHz i7 4790K / 16GB RAM / 512GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2, 2x480GB Intel 730 (RAID0), 10TB STX BarraCuda Pro / GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB
Iridium (MacBook Pro Mid-2012) – 2.7 GHz i7 3820QM / 16GB RAM / 2TB Samsung 850 Pro / GeForce GT 650M 1GB

Eric5h5:
When there's a multiplayer version, I'm going to be on Frost's team. Well, except he doesn't seem to actually need a team...I mean, what's the point? "Hey look, it's Frost and His Merry Gang of Useless Hangers-On!" Or something.