3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8342 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Frozenbyte recently announced that it will offering a free update to its fantasy action title, Trine. The Trine Enchanted Edition will give players the chance to experience the game in a new mode using the more advanced Trine 2 engine. Other updates will include features like multiplayer support, updated visuals, and improved gameplay.

Trine Enchanted Edition is a port of Trine to the Trine 2 engine, and as a result, many of the “missing” features of the original game, such as online multiplayer, have been added! We have also updated the visual appearance of the game and improved the gameplay – the game should look and feel even better now.

This is still under development and just the Beta-version. Bugs and issues are likely to occur as it is still a work in progress. We are launching a beta because we’d love to hear feedback before a full release. The beta and official release of Trine Enchanted Edition will be for Windows only at first. We will be adding the Mac and Linux versions of Trine Enchanted Edition shortly afterwards, but we don’t have a clear estimate of the time frame yet, because most people here are starting their summer holidays soon. Our apologies for the delay.

More details about the update and specific release dates for all versions will be available in the future.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3006 posts
  • Steam ID:ThainEshKelch

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:46 AM

Good thing I never finished Trine. 8)
"They're everywhere!"

And now, time for some Legend of Zelda.

iMac 2011, quad 3,4Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 2GB Radeon 6970m.

#3 Nox

Nox

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

I'd be enchanted if Trine 2 could be made a bit easier so I can finish it—particularly in that one spot with the huge pouncing spider where you have to jump over the leaves just so which I can never EVER... ah, never mind.
27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB, running OS 10.9

#4 ikir

ikir

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • Steam Name:ikir

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

Finished two times with my girlfriend, we plan to start Trine 2 soon. Great games.
Nice to see Trine 1 updated with multiplayer, and I hope better joypad support.
ikir's personal page
MacBook pro 13" retina 2013
i5 2,6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris graphics
Madcatz R.A.T. MMO7, Logitech K811