1 reply to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8326 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

Mac Gamer HQ has posted a new editorial targeting the great debate over the gaming prowess of Macs. Focusing on game availability, purchase options, improved performance, and improving developer support, the article explains exactly "Why Everybody Is Wrong About Mac Gaming."

Sometimes it feels like the whole world (or at least the video-gaming scene) deliberately wants to convince you that Macs suck and that Mac gaming sucks even more. They will tell you that Apple is the worst (the company itself and everything they do), that Macs are over-priced and under-powered and that theyíre incapable of playing anything better than Age of Empire 2.

I used to be part of the problem. Really. I never trashed Mac gaming, but back when I had my black Macbook, I simply believed what the internet trolls told me. I never even tried.

Fast-forward to 2014. Macs have never been better at playing video-games. I even run a blog that only talks about Mac Gaming! Itís time to put those rumors down. Not that I want to change the trollsí opinions (thatís impossible and unimportant), Iím here to convince you that you shouldnít have to give-up gaming because you chose a Mac. In fact, you should embrace it.

Check out the full article at the link below.
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Janichsan

Janichsan

Jugger Bugger

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7096 posts
  • Steam Name:Janichsan

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Macs are … incapable of playing anything better than Age of Empire 2.
The irony about this sentence is that current Macs are actually incapable of playing Age of Empires 2 (natively).

"We do what we must, because we can."
"Gaming on a Mac is like women on the internet." — "Highly common and totally awesome?"