3 replies to this topic

#1 IMG News

IMG News

Pimpbot 4000

• IMG Writers
  • 8481 posts
  • Pro Member:Yes

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:06 AM

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from Devolver Digital is available now for purchase and download from Mac Game Store. The enhanced version of the classic shooter features remastered visuals and a remixed main theme. In addition to the Redux version the package also includes the Wanton Destruction and Twin Dragon expansion packs, as well as the original Shadow Warrior.

The definitive version of the cult classic shooter, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux features remastered visuals and two massive expansion packs. Corporations rule every facet of life in a near-future Japan and employ Shadow Warriors, one-man armies of unparalleled skill, to protect their power and forcefully remove all opposition.

The Zilla Corporation is the most powerful of these conglomerates and will stop at nothing to achieve domination unseen by any other corporation in the world. Lo Wang, Zilla Corporationís legendary Shadow Warrior, discovers this corruption and the dark powers being summoned to aid his employers in this quest for absolute power. As a man of honor, Lo Wang vows to battle these demonic forces with an arsenal of explosive weapons, his silent blade, and a razor sharp wit.

Features:
  • Includes Shadow Warrior Classic Redux (OpenGL), two expansion packs - Wanton Destruction and Twin Dragon (OpenGL), and the original Shadow Warrior (DOSBox).
  • Remastered visuals, a remixed main theme, and compatibility with modern gaming PCs.
  • Challenging Steam achievements for only the most skilled warriors.
Requirements:
  • Mac OS X 10.7 or later
  • 1.5 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 650 MB HD Space
  • 256 MB VRAM
  • Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Return to Full Article - InsideMacGames News

#2 Riko

Riko

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

Ohh look, sticky bum. :happy:

#3 Nox

Nox

Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Ooooh, that's poriticarry incollect!!  

I can't believe I did that. :devil:
27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB, running OS 10.9

#4 Smoke_Tetsu

Smoke_Tetsu

Uberspewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3243 posts
  • Steam Name:Tetsu Jutsu
  • Steam ID:smoke_tetsu

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

I'm hoping the new one by Flying Wild Hog ends up coming natively to the Mac.
--Tetsuo

Alex Delarg, A Clockwork Orange said:

It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.

the Battle Cat said:

Slower and faster? I'm sorry to hear such good news?

Late 2012 27 inch iMac, Core i7 Quad 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB, 3TB HDD - Mavericks

Late 2009 27 inch iMac, Core i5 2.6GHz, 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB, 1TB HDD - Mavericks

Mac Mini, PowerPC G4 1.4Ghz, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9200 32MB, 256GB HDD - Leopard

Dell Inspiron 1200 Notebook: 1.2GHz Celeron, 1.2GB RAM, Intel GMA915, 75GB HDD - Ubuntu

Generic Black Tower PC, Dual Core 64-bit 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, GeForce 9600 GT 512MB - Windows 7